Reviews for Irrevocable Heart: Siamese Amnesia 2
KCS chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Aw, poor old Lestrade! Not only does the man get concussed half to death here, no one ever pronounces the dear chap's name right. One of the old questions that has had Sherlockians arguing for generations. :)

I love your use of details, sensory details, and you undoubtedly have Lestrade's voice down better than I've seen on the site in a long, long time - it's simply perfect. A very nice chapter to come home to, thanks!
WhereTheMildThingsAre chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
And Lestrade's awake! I love the way you write in his perspective; it has that sort of gruff, but humorous quality to it. I really like Samira, too. She's very gentle and polite; it's cute!

I'm really dying to see what you've got planned.
WhereTheMildThingsAre chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
-sigh- You just have to love dear Watson. I love the way you played out the relationship in this chapter. It's really difficult to find people around my town that understand the depth of their friendship, so this chapter was just like a warm hug. Can't wait to read more!
xravenscroftx chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Aw, poor Samira (and injured Lestrade)...

I hope Mrs. Hudson isn't too bad off...

Oh- can you send me that link to the slang? It sounds like a fun read. :)

Update soon! (and nice pix, by the way).
aragonite chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Oh, please don't let Samira run away! I want her to stick around.

Very well done. Gad, Lestrade got the stuffings clobbered out of him. I'm really hoping she stops being afraid of the law. Your scene between Samira and Lestrade was...oddly sweet.
The Fool's Hope chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Again, your Lestrade voice is brilliant! He's not analytical, like Holmes (though of course we know Holmes isn't ALL that analytical by this time ;) but he's a bit harder than Watson, more cynical. And I loved his train of thought upon waking up :D

"What the deuce am I doing here and why do I feel like I’ve been run over by a Brougham carriage?" Great line :)
Deana chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
LOL Lestrade must be so confused! Waking up on the floor of Holmes' sitting room. LOL
xravenscroftx chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Phew! I do hope Mrs. Hudson is faring well...

Update soon!
Deana chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Aw, good ol' Watson. More please!
KCS chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Ok, ok, I can breathe now, that's an update I can live with...*puts down bottle of Valiums*

Aw. Not a very intelligent reaction but it /was/ my first. :)

I surely hope Watson didn't hurt himself too badly there, poor gallant and stupidly altruistic chap. And I hope Mrs. Hudson and Lestrade are all right...and I hope that Holmes doesn't call the OWL back as a doctor for Lestrade and Watson, he gave me the creeps.

And I hope the week passes quickly, so I can see what happens! *goes mad*

Ahem. Thanks awfully, E, I really do appreciate your resolving the situation (somewhat - I hope for a good Uden-pounding in the future) before I leave. Au revoir!
aragonite chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Woo! I must have been good! So glad to see a new chapter-but, oh, ow. Double ow. Uden...merciful sakes, and he's one of the least bad ones in this gang? I worry!
The Fool's Hope chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
whew! *wipes brow* glad he's all right :) You're right-that WAS an evil place to leave us! Poor Watson... I love how he's still thinking about catching Uden even after being thoroughly beaten up...
aragonite chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Dag. I missed this chapter. I hurt in sympathy! Very good...I am so addicted to the world you paint. Dark as it is, I still feel that it isn't unfathomable.
xravenscroftx chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Evil. Just evil.

That said, great job with the chapter- it was great as always!

Update soon!
aragonite chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Lord, I wake up in a similar manner to Lestrade...does he have a whale of an update! Great chapter, I am most impressed that you managed to post so soon!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »