Reviews for Irrevocable Heart: Siamese Amnesia 2
Deana chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H! ANOTHER CLIFFIE!

*dies*

LOL! Post chapter 7 soon PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ;)
The Fool's Hope chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Eek! Another cliffie indeed! *has no more nails to chew* Jack Uden is a multi-faceted character, really... I'm not quite sure what to think of him.

I was so excited when I saw this updated! *sends cookies* Oh please resolve the cliffie soon...
KCS chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
*squeal* An update, just for me? Thankyouthankyouthankyou! *glumps* ;)

That being said, WHAT THE HECK? Do you want me to go through all my blood pressure medicine just on one story? *whimpers* That's no better than the last ending!

*attempts to pull self together for semi-coherent review*

Poor Watson! Samira is so kind, though, it sort of (doesn't, but sort of) makes up for it. This Uden chap, though, better watch out, because he's got one TICKED OFF detective ready to dismember and eviscerate him if he gets the chance.

"I can only hope, then, that his injuries or even Miss Samira will deter him from doing something equally foolish and brave." -Equally foolish and brave - that's a perfect turn of phrase. I love it.

One thing, in a few spots (like this one: “Yea’, bu’ ‘o pu’ i’ on ‘er?”) there are so many consonants missing from Jack's words that I had just a tad of trouble reading it...maybe cut us lazy readers a break and stick a few in there, or use a double-O for the word 'who'? ;)

Poor ol' Lestrade, he's so out of it. *hugs* That fall off the couch can't be good for him, either. And poor Mrs. Hudson, still downstairs...:(

I'm not sure if I believe Uden or not...but sympathy or no, he doesn't deserve to get away.

There, I've tried to be coherent. 'Twould be rude to demand, and demeaning to beg, for another chapter...hmm...heck with it.

*grovels*
The Fool's Hope chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
*gasp*

Eek!

Cliffhanger! Yeesh! And what an excellent chapter that was, again! *eyes wide* What's going to happen?

Hooray for being back! (and eesh for bedbugs! urgh!) And yes, we are rather maniacal drivers, sorry about-I'M GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THAT YELLOW LIGHT! OH NO YOU DON'T, THAT'S MY PARKING SPACE!-I mean, sorry about that. XD
xravenscroftx chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
ACK! That is a terrible cliffhanger! Poor Watson- getting so beat up already... Great job getting his unconditional altruism across. :D

Please update soon!

And sorry about the bedbugs... that had to be horrid! *shudder*
Deana chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Great chapter! More please!

And yes, we DO drive like maniacs! LOLOLOL ;)
KCS chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
YAYAYAYAYAY! You're back! I'm glad you got back ok, sorry about the uberlong drive...and the bedbugs. *ick*

Oh gosh, please don't leave it here! I have to leave Monday morning at 6 ...*must...have...closure*...

Eesh, this would be a VERY good time for Lestrade to come to. :(

Welcome back! Update soon! *sends clean pillow and more caffeine*
WhereTheMildThingsAre chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
LESTRADE! D:

Forgive me. I normally hate to use concurring capitalized letters, but I'm afraid my Mother Hen instincts managed to beat back my internal Grammar Nazi for a moment. That being said, I'm all in a huff! As much as I love Holmes and Watson, Lestrade's gained a sort of... well, I don't know what to call it, exactly. Place of honor? Pet status? -shrugs unknowingly- All I know is, that I love the poor Inspector to bits and I'm thrilled with that you've done with him (Erm... WITH him, not TO him. Though, to be fair, I have a penchant for roughing up characters myself. Or killing them).

I just can't seem to get enough of this story. You'll find it odd, but I've read each of these four chapters some seven odd times now. I just keep coming back. You've certainly roped me in. I look forward to reading more!
pebbles66 chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Oh dear, I don't think I can take much more bad stuff happening to Samira. It's just too horrible...
aragonite chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
NO! Not here! dON'T STOP! Keep posting!
KCS chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Dang it, not another one! *whimper* Eesh, poor Mrs. Hudson, poor Samira...and an injured woman and man and a worried detective against a very normal man with a gun is definitely NOT a good combination. I hope Holmes was waiting behind the door for him...

*sends Starbucks Doubleshot for added waki-wakiness*
The Fool's Hope chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Yipe! *chews what remains of nails* Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno...

*sends more caffiene* As for what I think so far-it's AMAZING!
Kadigan chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Uh-oh. What are they in for now? It's only day eight...

I do like Watson-in-doctor-mode.
pebbles66 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Oh no! What's happened to Mrs. Hudson and Samira?

Another great chapter! I love Holmes' solicitous attitude about Watson - and I do believe that Watson would worry about everyone else before taking care of himself.

Please update soon!
aragonite chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
No! Don't end it there! Poor Samira! Uh...poor everybody in this! Post soon! I'm waiting on tenterhooks!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »