Reviews for Fight the Good Fight, Finish the Race
gosangyoonforever chapter 13 . 4/29
Yeah, you need to update ASAP!
gosangyoonforever chapter 8 . 4/29
LMFAO
ShadowSchwarz chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Okay. This was a damn good story. But these sorts of ending piss me off sooooo so badly. No notice before giving up on the story at all. Last updated in 2009. 7 Years.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Awesomeeee~! This is really, really well done. I love the plot and the way you write! I just can't stop reading it, and I was rather disappointed to find that this was the last chapter. If you can, please update~!
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
Loved this! Pity it hasn't been updated in about seven years...but this is one of the best DGM/HP crossovers I've read!
Tsukiko K chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Allen's eye color is a silver-gray. Not gold. It's only gold if he's in Noah form. ._.
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I love this!
Seraphinit chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
That sad moment when you find a good but old fanfic... And it just ends

*sigh*
Kuroi Rin chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
It's been years since the last Update but I do hope that somehow someday the Story would go one because it's awesome!
Rin1730 chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
Really enjoy this fic... I would Love to read more of it too... Sigh
Lia chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Update! Please please please please please, it was getting so interesting and I lost track of how many times I have reread this just looking forward to he next chapter. PLEASE!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
This is pretty good, but Kanda seems to be OOC to me. For one, he doesn't strike me as the type of person who would believe in God, praying, saying God bless, ect. The manga despicts Kanda as a character who had long since lost hope that some being would rescue or help him, much like the other characters in the Order. So, the religious part of Kanda in this story is strange and OOC to me. Also, he is extremely affectionate towards Allen, as in, he shows the affection like a normal person... I see Kanda as a person who would be harsher in treating people, and would not apologise in such an obvious fashion as he did after the slapping. Honestly, he was more likely to maul Allen with Mugen than slap him.
Also, there is something that is really standing out from the writing, and that is the language used by Allen and Kanda. Kanda is Japanese, and uses Japanese terms. He calls Allen brat, and I would had taken this just as the writer not wanting to include unnecessary foreign language in their writing. Yet, Allen, who is not from a Japanese background, somehow ends up calling Kanda sensei. It is very strange, and I would think that it is the start of a plot hole.
That is all I can point out for now, I sincerely hope that you are not offended by the critism. I am enjoying this fic very much, and I want to help you improve it.
-Nickirem
XavierForest chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
next chapter?
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Pleases continue soon! :D
ScarletIsCool chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
You are still going to continue this...right? This is really good and your writing is also the same. Please don't abandon fics like this.