Reviews for More Than You'll Ever Know
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved this fic and I do agree there are too many onesided KaoHika's. You Kao's the one willing to be all selfless and give up Hikaru meanwhile the older twin is always so confused and you must've seen how he acted in episode 21 when Kao was gone and when the vase almost hit Kao. It's just more likely that Hikaru has confused feelings towards Kao while Kao did confess to Haruhi. Who wouldn't love Kaoru he's so mature, selfless, and kind that even Hikaru has to love him more then he should. Also you're right Kaoru isn't suicidal and he'd be more willing to talk about his feelings to friends like Honey before doing something so harmful and I'm sure he'd know Hikaru would be heartbroken if he commited suicide andhurt himself. All in all I agree with a lot of what yoou siad and i love bittersweet fics. I going to fave this since I'm collecting onesided HikaKao
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really well written! I loved Hikaru being the one saying he loves Kaoru instead of the other way around. Great job! 3
Akizakura202 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Adding Japanese into a fanfic, despite that it is for an anime or manga, is just as bad-if not worse-than putting random Author's Notes in parantheses randomly into the story. It does interrupt the story's flow, and not all people that speak/read the English language know Japanese-though you at least translated at the beginning, which is fine. I was guilty of this in my early writing, but personally, I stick with honorifics; occassionally using "baka" or "teme" as the afore-mentioned.

That aside, I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I haven't read any other Ouran High School Host Club fics, and admittedly it has been a LONG time since I've watched the anime, but I loved it! The ending was not crap, and there is nothing wrong with having indefinite pairings; it allows the reader more imagination. (Besides, it would be pretty hard to mistake what appears to be a HikaruXKaoruXHaruhi love triangle, or whatever you wish to call it)

Grammar was well-executed, however I feel I must again point out the Japanese. I believe that, in most case scenarios, you're supposed to italicize words of a language different than you are writing. That being said, it would mean that in something like a dub or even the original, the character would interrupt their normal speech to say words of a different language. So really, inserting Japanese randomly into the speech, as I believe none of the characters in Ouran High School Host Club do that, it could be construe as being out-of-character. I didn't notice any spelling errors, at least :D With ellipses, however (you know, the ". . ."), space is normally added betwixt each dot.

That is all the criticism I have. Aside from that point, I absolutely loved it, and am adding it to my favorites!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this was really nice~

And Kaoru is my fav twin too! I hate it when they make him suicidal. D: that's so mean.
RedRoseKurama chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Kyaa~

So kawaii~

It made me cry ;-;
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
So sweet. Glad Kaoru's alright..and Haruhi. Lol HikaXKao just rules, but honestly that stupid teacher! Hope she gets fired!..lol fire XD that was not an intentional pun! It just kinda happened.

Yay i really thought this was brilliant!
kyhplz chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I really enjoyed this piece of writing, I really did.

I must remind myself, from now on, to read your other fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow, I loved this way too much! :O Seriously, awesome. One of the best fics ever.