Reviews for Black
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This made me laugh more than a fic about pain probably should. I loved how the banter was true to the nature of that of the films, as well as the Tony's preservation instinct & hectic trains of thought. I loved the ran over by a tank thing, and I don't know why it was so funny but it was. It was very sweet. c:
Beguilingirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I can totally tell this is Pinky Swear kinda couple. ;-)
Wynjara chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
. "Was it like, a surprise tank that popped out of a cave and jumped on top of you? Can tanks really be that sneaky?"

I'm still laughing hard enough that it was difficult to see the screen to finish reading. Lovely :D
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Aww love it :)
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I have to say, I am loving your color series! These one shots are absolutely fabulous! Keep up the great work! :D
SilverHeart09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've read this story at least 6 times and I still love it! Especially the bit about the sneaky tank :)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw Poor Tony, but it was very cute:) The Pepperony fluff in it was excellent and I very much enjoyed it:)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
XD
Lost and Found Puppy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Made me laugh - neat one shot!
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Lol, this was really cute. Nice story.
Blackdragonpi chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
He got run over by a TANK! That is just plain funny. It's like terrifying space monkeys in the Engine room.
kama-kona chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
haha! sneaky tank runs him over lol.
Nova Creation chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh I do like these stories where Pepper is looking after Tony and being concerned! Please write more of a similar nature, there is a lack of good-feeling fanfic lately!

Well done, Nova x
AmeMizu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
CUTE!
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I thought this was a nice fluff. I thought it was hillarious on the whole sun burn thing lol! Them batering, I love it. Write more like these D