Reviews for Cameron's Redemption
ravenlakes chapter 10 . 2/24
Wonderful story.
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
A lot of romance. I really like your story! :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Man, the beginning was sad. I feel for Cameron. But very great job, I like your story so far! :)
Luke777 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
First some minor criticism: At some points, your story was rather confusing. You frequent changes of perspective, without any seperating symbol or additional linebreak, demand a lot from the reader. Also, I noticed that Jason's background information didn't quite match to your prequel story, where he was raised from Skynet as a child.

And now the praise: the story really had its moment. I liked the John and Cameron interactions. But also the friendship between John and Morris, and John's grief when Morris died.

I'm definitely looking forward to read your other stories as well.
blasteddead chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Very good story!
cameron2027 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
and maybe someday humanity in general will find redemption
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I love this story so much! I'm so glad I found it. I gotta read everything you've written now.
biaslord chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Holy crap this is good!
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much!
gorefiend chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
This was very good.
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
A few years to late, but I'll keep reading.

Great work with your story! now i know whats going on, before i was reading 5 story's ahead.
JustJoe chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Great story. I really like your take on the post explosion events. Much better than the show.
lee443 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
I've read this story many times, it was in fact one of the very first fanfictions I've read, and it never gets boring. I figured I would leave a return letting you know that I appreciate all the stuff you've written for us and I am looking forward to the rest of 'Hope'.

p.s You might want to update your profile some day... the only info you have on 'Hope' is: Hope "you enjoy my contributions." Hehe.
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Excellent chapter, I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.
Vintorez chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Excellent chapter, I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.