Reviews for Lovely Lady Liberty
lontanissima chapter 1 . 4/14
THIS IS MY HEADCANON RIGHT NOW! Oh my goooooooooood! What a fine idea. Absolutely brilliant. And so beautifully written. I'm now a fan. Truly. They adopted a beautiful baby girl and have her all the love. I loved how you wrote the wonderful daughter dad talk about belonging. Quoting what is written on statue of liberty. It makes me sad for the political climate America is in now. How they treat children. Ah they all should write this story. To understand love.
JustAGreaterFool chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love the West Wing and Aaron Sorkin and this is my WW OTP. But all the histrionics that usually are written into these two having kids sort of seems out of place. This does not. It's perfect. And I really enjoyed it. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lovely lady liberty. With her book of recipies lalalalalalalalalalalala!
THE GREAT AMERICAN melting POT! THE GREAT AMERICAN melting pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo t!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Super sweet

Love it
kate chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is probably the most beautiful West Wing fic I have ever read. I don't even know what to say, I loved it. It was heartbreaking and wonderful and damn I wish this has happened in the series. Really really enjoyed this, thank you!
racing snail chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I have read this story (and many of your other West Wing stories) repeatedly and each time it makes me laugh, cry, and savour both the emotion in the story and the phrases used to create the story. Excellent creation, one of the best CJ-Danny stories I have read and definitely the best kid-fic.
MyAlias chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Again, another great one. Until I read this, I had never actually considered the possibility that CJ/Danny might adopt, but it totally makes sense. Excellent story, and very plausible.
Rory von Trapp chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh my, that was lovely. Danny and CJ are so wonderfully in character, and Amal is just precious. And although "Great American Melting Pot" is one of my least favorite Schoolhouse Rock songs, I'm willing to concede it was an absolutely perfect choice for this story.