Reviews for Intertwined
Black Fox34 chapter 26 . 2/11
I'm loving this story and would love to see how it ends. Hope you get back to it and finish it sometime or some day. Keep up the good work. Intertwined is a really intreging story.
MysonSeth chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
Y have u not finished?! U left it at a cliffhanger!
Venus914 chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Eat her, Eddie. It's just Bella.
lovingbites chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Poor Edward I say that Bella leaves he was there first how dare she Lol. Love this update soon
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Why can't Bella just die and then they can focus on their happy ever after. Sorry not a fan of Bella. However, enjoying the story but I do think that Victoria is taking a long time to show up and wouldn't it be smart of them to also ask James and Laurent for help since they have a common enemy or why did they not still want the Denalis help still? He needs to get a handle on the bloodlust thing because it's causing a lot of problems and if they leave it's gonna hurt both of their families and that's just not fair.
Alba chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Dude,you are a genius amongst geniuses, for the love of all good and right in the world,do not stop writing this and please upload soon, you have me drooling for more!
FARISWHEEL chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Love it, and I like how close they get. I really liked how you incorporated stuff from thestory, like the fire.
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i loved your prologue for this story (which i'm pretty sure i read twice lol) but yeah, the idea of eternity just completely grabbed my interest. now it's time for me to read this story for a third time! :D
Animeyaoimaster chapter 26 . 12/31/2010
Please continue soon .
Castiel chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
Please update soon, loved it. Eagerly awaiting a new update! :)
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
i like this story so far the chapters are a little shorter than what i would like
paulinaghost chapter 26 . 7/8/2010
poor guys. ths s really good. you should keep going.
Origin of the Purge chapter 26 . 7/7/2010
Wow this story is fantastic! I hope you update it and continue!
Elaine's Spike chapter 26 . 2/16/2010
So does that mean you have abandoned this story?
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
its been so long since you updated! i really want to know what is going to happen next! is Edward going to have to leave? will Jake be able to go with him? what will Sam do about the situation at the beach? when Victoria attacks, will Bella be in danger or do they even care about her? i cant wait for the next one! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! well that's it, thanx, bye!