Reviews for Prologue
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
wow,this prologue story of yours are great..i like natsuki here,also shizuru..even we just saw only a glimpse of her..ahaha..well,can the sequel be up soon?..mmm..im just excited you know..honestly all your story really caught my attention..well,its because they're all beautiful and worth to read..mm,thanks for this story anyway..t'c,, :D
Honulicious chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
loved this short flic! so happy natuski got a family. i wonder if akiko ever told natsuki why their father left her.

so the father had a lover before marrying natuski's mom...then went back to akiko?

all i sure wish you continued on to your sequel...all your sneak peaks sounds great!
PostoronnimV chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This story so amazing! Absolutely love it (I absolutely love 'A Million Reasons' too xD)!

elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Nimara chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
In all honesty, I feel a little bit ashamed for continuously overlooking this piece. It was amazing, just like your other works. The flow is great and the way the story is told fits perfectly. I'm off to read A Million Reasons with high expectations. :D Thank you.
krugern chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Good teasers. Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
krugern chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Liked how Akiko got Natsuki to hold her daughter. Loved how accepting Kaguya was about having another aunt. Liked how 4 yrs have gone by and Natsuki has become close to her new family. Cute relationship between Kaguya and Natsuki. Liked that they have moved closer to Natsuki. Glad to see that Shizuru will be close as well.
krugern chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Cute chapter. Liked how Natsuki has to wear glasses sometimes. Smart looking Natsuki is very sexy. Liked how Natsuki has here own little fan club since being on the swim team. Glad to find out for sure that Akiko works for the Fujino's. Liked how they have a similar look.
krugern chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Liked the little bit Akiko currently knows about Natsuki. Liked Natsuki's reaction to learning where Akiko lives. Loved how Natsuki can't get away from things making her remember Shizuru. Liked how Natsuki agreed to visit them.
krugern chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Liked how you described this fic, hope of shiz/nat later on if if in a sequel story is always nice. Interesting first chapter learning Natsuki has family, how old she is now, what she is doing, and how long it has been since she has heard from Shizuru.
JuiceTomato chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
To be honest, when I clicked on this story I was expecting some half based thought out story. But, I'm shocked. I never thought I would find this story so fascinating and addicting. I love how you started the story to the teasers. I am anxiously awaiting for the sequel to this story. Please by all means continue and DON'T stop!
koronda daruma chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
:3 i'll be waiting for this story! i hope you post it soon!
koronda daruma chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Good job! i like it. but i just wanted to say that nee-chan is a name used for "older sister" so Akiko can't use it for Natsuki and when the news people said that Fujino Shizuru was the kaichou at Fuuka Academy, i think that they should've said "seito kaichou" because kaichou is like the head of everything (which i believe she was in someway), but she was the kaichou of the student body (aka the "seito"s lol)

other than that, i liked it! keep up the good work
zenihua chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
o.o i hope you hurry piece them. i can't wait for more shiznat. and did natsuki blow up that lab? how much trouble did she get into?
account deserted chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
lol 'You Rock'! Wow, this story seems to be a very good read. Can't wait for it to be posted. Good-luck on writing it!