Reviews for 370 Days In A Year
Much love for this. It was great. The ending is prefect!
guest chapter 1 . 4/27
lovelovelovelovelovelove it! thanks!
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 1 . 4/15
Wow, this is amazing.
knightinred chapter 1 . 3/17
I missed Code Geass so much that I decided to rewatch the entire series and search for the fics. This piece is definitely a beauty: heartwarming yet heartbreaking :')
Fiosaurus chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is awesome! I love it 3 :)
Panazilla chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
A really meaningful story. Suzaku released Lelouch.
it's also interesting to imagine a silent Lelouch since it's his tool to convey his geass.
Yet I don't even know if only thinking th eorder and making the symbol shine would be enough.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Daaw such a cute ending. :D If only the real code geass had such a happy ending.. sighs. Anyways, lovely fic! :)
TheShadowKnows chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I hereby accept this as canon :3
choca chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like it very much,it give me a warm forgiveness about them is so touching that I cannot control my u mind translating it into Chinese? I wanna translate it for my friends to enjoy you.
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I'm melting...I have no idea what else I can say, initially I wanted to spill out all the priases and wonderful things about this story but i can't...I'm melting. I'm melting on the inside out. Gush. Isn't it illegal to make someone who only read about the story plot and never seen the anime itself fall in love with him, and the pairing? Lelouch and Suzaku and the most 'illegal' characters I have ever known.
Sui90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Overall I think the story is absolutely beautiful and charming.
The characters are quite in character, even though Lelouch is a little bit emo in this fic.
I see that Schneizel is the emperor in this fic. It's okay too. I think he's a bit nice, not all evil and sly like some people often portray him. So, yeah, I approved of your "brotherly" Schneizel.
I wonder why did you choose 370th though. There are 365 days in a year and basically the phrase "370 days in a year" just doesn't make sense. But perhaps you would like it that way so it sounds more metaphorical and appealing.
Honestly, the kiss made me squeal. And the last sentence definitely caught my breath. So yeah, this is one of my favorite story of all time.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
awww I'm happy for you lulu -w-
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I don't understand the background, but I liked it a lot.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 2/16/2013