Reviews for Last Spy Standing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Wasn't Fox Ben Daniels?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I thought Fox was Ben Daniels? And if you're using James San Luca because it's common among fans, why not use Fox's cannon name?
Ed17Sheeran chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Whats with fox's name u made a mistake his real name is ben daniels and hes an mi6 agent
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
pls update!
Brackenfern chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Just so you know, Fox's real name is Ben Daniels.
LOU LOUV chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
IT WAS GOOD...ISH
jayls chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
hey ive read this and was wating for new chapters but you let some one else rewrite it and i just wanted to tell you thers is no were as good as this one
oirishgoddess chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Sorry to hear you are not continuing to write this, but I do look forward to more updates from Alvineju, and hope they do as good a job as you have done!
HidingInACorner chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
So you aren't updating becaue you think that your writing isn't good enough? Don't compare yourself to other writers. You'll never be confident in what you do write. The more you write, the better you'll get. When you stop- because you aren't good enough- you'll never get any better. EVER. This is a great story and I really want you to continue it, but not for me or any other reader, do it for yourself. I'm not trying to sound cheesy, but if you love something continue it. Don't stop because someone says you aren't good enough.
TheNotedMusician chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
NO! Not THIS one, too! :( :( :(
yepthat'sme123 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
no! i can't believe you are going to stop writing this story and the other one! i love both of these story's, and have NEVER found any as good as them. please reconsider writing these story's, even if you can only update once a year it would be so awesome to get to read!
X-JustALittleBitOdd-X chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
aww, sorry to hear you wont be updating!

but...

Cant wait to read the one shots on K-Unit and Alex! :)

xx.
Lady Artemist chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I'm sad that you won't update. Your story had a nice personal twist and it isn't worse than any other with a similar plot line. Also, the whole plagerising thing-it's hard to say anyone plagerises in this case because the plot line has been used and there's only so much one can add to make it completely unique...honestly, of course there'll be similarities. I wish you luck with your other writings, don't let anyone get you down!
Whispering to the Winds chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Oh, I'm sad you are quitting. People can put down your stories, but can't stop your ideas, so don't stop writing altogether!

I've seen all the stories of 'Alex goes to SAS with his class'. Really, I have. I've read each one, and though they all have some similarities, they are my favorite Alex Rider fanfictions to read! I'm sad that you aren't going to update anymore...

Oh, and talking to amitai might make you feel better. He/she (I'm not sure) has had alot of people copy her/him (oh, scratch it. I'm just saying it!) I'm fairly certain, they'll tell you it's kinda a perverse honor to be copied, or ingrained into a persons memory so much, they just had to put it in.

Hope to see you writing any type of story soon!

-whisperingwinds11
Lady Zarobiti chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
ah well sorry that you got rid of 2 of ur stories- i hope your writing in the future is successful and i'm looking forward to the oneshots. :)