Reviews for A better way
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
"Sam Winchester just shouldn't try to wear a necklace. Being him, it would only be a matter of time before some freak decided to use it for a piano wire." LOL Great point! Interesting idea as to why they went for the tattoos.
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Lol, that's brilliant. Yeah, Sam definitely shouldn't wear anything around his neck, the guy's like some sort of choking magnet.
capjack54 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very cute. I only noticed it after readin thid, but yeah,

Sam is always the one getting choked. Who knew? Although it seems, from recent promos, that Dean will be the one getting choked this season...
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You crack me up that you wrote this two different ways.

You're right, though, Sam always gets choked.

I went to the SN Convention in Chicago and when Jared was on stage, he talked about how in Season 4 that Sam hasn't gotten choked yet. He thought it was because of his acting and then he put his hand to his throat and in a very boring voice said "Ah, I'm choking. I can't breathe." We all laughed. I'm sure he'll get choked somewhere down the road.
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Funny and so true. Poor Sam.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I guess yuo could say this is a drabble. Thought it was really funny, but should have expressioned the 'not wanting to the wear the amulets' thing a little better, but still good.