Reviews for Lust and Blood
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
The sweetest, most romantic, most trusting moment of their relationship. Very, very well written.
HORSELUVR620 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
that was effing hot. like seriously. that bella is one lucky girl... :D
Vani88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
OMG that was just totally hot...
baynewen chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I only just read your story and I'm moving onto your sequels I loved this story. It was well written and though it was lemony it maintained the romance of Bella and Edward!
slay1angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow what a great story...looking forward to the sequel.
pupp63 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
wow this is really good. I love this story.
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw... I'm so proud of our little Edward!

I'm off to read "the morning after" now!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hol that was ... ahh, i'm speechless. WOW. I really love that you had the balls to write something so bold, you've definitely just earned yourself a spot on my faves list.

Do you have a beta? I write smut too, and i struggle to find someone who can actually understand where i'm coming from when i write stuff like this... i think you'd be perfect... if you're interested. We could beta for each other, if you want? Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm off to read chapter 2 now, and then the sequel. *grins* Thanks hon.

*hugs* Bec
FlurryofDreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow. I love it! Very good writing and just the story in general. I've been dying to find a Bella and Edward lemon fic with some blood in it ((I know, I'm weird xD)). Total awesome-nish. :D Great job, now I shall go read the sequel!
winchestersgirl1967 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
OH MY GOD!

That was volcanic hot!
estelin chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
tofubeast72 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh my! Wonderful writing, i dont think iv actually read a fanfiction where someone has included Bella's blood in an intimate scene with Edward. Well done.
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Of all the fiction I have read for our two favorite virgins this is the first time I have encountered this particular angle...and I can't tell you how...wow.

This is probably one of the most creative sex scenes out there...amazing.

bravo,

RL
dragonprincess3 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
wow. intense stuff. great job, i hope you write another one soon!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh. My. God. This is one of the hottest EB stories I've seen. It is also so well written with such believable characters as to seem a seamless extension of the books. I also read "Lust and Blood - The Morning After" and I absolutely cannot WAIT to see the next chapter. You have a gift. Bravo and please keep writing!