Reviews for Closing the Circle
Addezia chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
You've written a very beautiful, believable, true-to-character story here. Much obliged!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Awesome, awesome story! I could literally hear Colleen Dewhurst in my head on most of her lines. The two "dream" bits were great, and totally unexpected. You must write more MB stories! Oh, and as a fellow fan of "Mary Tyler Moore," I can't tell you how much I appreciated both the mention of the show and Murphy's "hair bump." :)
NDV chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
You know, I had no clue who Murphy Brown was when I was growing up - even though the show was on the air and making a splash on the news for its 'controversies'. It wasn't until I was working in broadcast news, several years after the show went off the air, and got thrown "who do you think you are? Murphy Brown?" that I ever saw an episode.

What you've done here, with Closing the Circle - it's beautiful. This tale was worthy of the show itself, with frightfully in-character dialogue and vivid, accurate descriptions. Thank you for writing this - and for sharing it. Closing the Circle expands the "universe" of Murphy Brown just a little bit, and, as you said, gives us something to fall back on when we need a laugh or a cry.

Thank you.