Reviews for The Paladin Vs the Bat
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Mmmm, not bad dear :) It's good.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
If Anderson were in Arkham I doubt anyone would be alive by the time he's out.
13HellFES chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It was good.
Piterio chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was humors, could be funnier thou, oh well it was still good.
Catcrazzed chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Nice story! Very funny!
Lexical Item chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I have a weakness for amusing and unexpected crossovers. This was certainly entertaining and the reason for Anderson's presence in Gotham was plausible. His characterisation was also pretty spot on, both in actions and thought patterns. His blessing of the cab driver was a nice detail. Though, you could have had the driver give him an unsavoury response to highlight the fact that Gotham is a pretty rough place.

Conversely, Batman's tone was little too flippant as the dialogue progressed. I tend to see him as a little more stoic and reticent. Still, as the title suggests, this was an interesting look at Paladin Vs. Bat.
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Well, you don't nessecarily have to shorten "with" to "wit", and he does actually use "you" and all it's different variations often enough. Other then that, he sounded right to me.
Daval Prestor chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Well it was funny. The ending was kinda weak but overall it was well written and well thought out (for a oneshot anyways). I have also thought that maybe I will write a Hellsing crossover of somekind. I dont know what kind but you have inspired me to write one.

- D.P (laugh if you want)
ShineX chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You did well on Anderson, but Batman was a bit out of character. Good job overall
Col Jason Astropyre chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Too short.

Needs more chapters.

Good story though.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Okay, no offense, but frankly, Anderson sounded more Creole than Irish (or scottish or wahatever..). But other than that, it was epic win. You should so do a complete crossover with everyone in Hellsing going after Batman. I read one like this but it was for the Fandom Doctor Who.

Let's just say, apparently, Batman is gay.

And the Joker has an Ice Cream Cone fetish.

But still, amazing.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I can actually see Andrerson as a Batman villain. Maybe part of the League of Assassins. A priest by day, hire sword at night.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
interesting, having you considered making a sequal?
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Batman, really? Good work.
Akiva chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
this seems like a good cross-over and it would be cool if he met some other league members. Please update soon!