Reviews for Anatomy of a MidLife Crisis
Heather Christi chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
All I can say was that was sad.
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Wow! That was intrusting! I thought that was deep! Poor Bulma! Pity her! Well, Good-bye, for now.
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Interesting...a bit more introspective than your other DB fiction...good.
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Excellent! It kept me guessing until a certain poing on which DBZ characters these were.

Keep writing!
Odango Atama chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Thank God. I'm glad you're not writing more of the awful Bulma/Vegeta drivel. (Not that it's all drivel, but come on now. o_o) It's refreshing, well written, and I'd like to see more!
Soulfire chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Quite different than the scores of romantic stories floating around. Although I'm a hopeless romanic myself, this story is most likely closer to what their relationship is really like. Good job!
chichiX chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
That is really sad, you know? But hey, I'm sorry, but I just can't agree with you on that one. I am, in fact, aware that I am somewhat romantic. I became aware after I read the Scarlet pimpernel, and thought it was great. My mom said it was romantic. That's when I found out. I can't say for sure, but I think I have a different opinion on the B/V thing than mopst other people. This was well written, and down to earth, which is the problem for me. I'm crazy. Keep writing, Dot, because you're a great writer.