Reviews for Moments of Glad Grace
Maud chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Beautifully simple and simply beautiful, the best I've read in a you very much!
Dr.Groovy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Guhhhhh yes. Yes yes.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is completely fabulous.

The way you've conveyed so much in so few, perfectly chosen words is brilliant, and the two focus characters are very well done. The mentions ofthe others were nicely placed, and I like how they are still 'The History boys', the group of them still feeling at least some connection or bond, even though they aren't in each others' pockets anymore.

Scripps is my favourite character too (it seems I'm very much not alone in that, looking at the comments), and I adore the way you wrote him, and their relationship.

Honestly, it was moving and sweet and I can't help but favourite. Cheers.
Vexminster chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Simply beautiful!
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw! Very sweet.
Jukebox Lovechild chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Beautiful! Such lovely writing and characterisation.
nutellaqueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
How brilliant. I am so glad to have found this.

I love the relationship between Posner and Scripps (my favorite character). The simplicity of this is stunning for how much it impacted me. :)

Wonderful! I wish there were more HB fics like this (or at all, really).
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ah~! Love! Oh wow! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this fic. It super awesomely amazing! Please write another one?
Sherrri chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Most excellent! I love this a lot :)
eleroo02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
simply fantastic and you really got down the voice of Scripps and Posner...
Seantarboe chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this is FANTASTIC, honestly. you really captured the characters well! not to mention scripps and posner are my favourite couple EVER. please write more! there's not nearly enough history boys writers on here. :]
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aw I like how it slowly progresses into a relationship. Posner deserves better than Dakin, so I'm glad he can be happy with Scripps in this fanfiction. Anyway the structure is very interesting, and I love Scripp's thought about how strong Posner usually seemed, I think that's very true.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh. Oh that literally made my heart flutter. That was a palpable moment. I've actually thought about this pairing before, and I really like seeing you put it into practice.
teawithhoney chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I've read this on lj several time actually, because Scripps and Posner are my favorites. Anyway, I just wanted you to know I adore this.