Reviews for Midnight Desire
You crack me up!
Kittanja chapter 1 . 3/25
I was grinning so much it hurt at the end of this chapter, he's was just too adorable!
Kittanja chapter 1 . 3/25
Kittanja chapter 6 . 3/24
I was grinning so much it hurt by the end of this chapter, he was just too cute!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 3/15
I thought this was really funny and very close to Edward worrying about Bella. I could see the correlation between the 2 books. So glad that there is more.

Mickey
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Hey TwilightZoner,
I know it's been at least five years that you haven't posted anything so maybe you're not even looking at reviews anymore...
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I loved your story, it made me laugh so hard. Your Edward is so cute and so stupid and so adorable... It's really funny to see the story this way with an Edward that's not as much in control of himself as the original one (which is now bland and lame compared to this one! ). It's too bad you didn't keep writing, I really enjoyed your story a lot !
I wish you the best !
Lillyshwee chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
This is hilarious! Spot on! Enjoyed it IMMENSELY!
Fan chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I like your writing you should do a scene where Esme or Carlisle walks in on them and they have to explain
londongirl618 chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Holy hell! That was fantastic! Loved your Edward! Loved the monster! I lmfao through most of this story & when I wasn't laughing I was trying to keep my cool through the super steamy lemons! I only wish that it continued on through college, marriage & the ultimate cockblock of babies! I love to see the monster survive raising babies! Great job! Thank you for sharing this! xx
hurricanebridgette chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
The "monster" oh man. Hahahaha. It cracks me up!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
Found this stroy last night and haven't been able to stop reading, loved every moment. This was a well written, fun and sexy story. I especially loved the Monster, he cracked me up, I loved him.

dr.r101 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Omg ! Cant stop laughing
You are awesome ;-)
foggynight chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Just finished chapter 4, and I'm loving this story so far!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
This was so fun and super funny in parts. The Monster was such a great side character. He had me guffawing with laughter occasionally. Really fun to read. Thanks for this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This was rec'd on FB today. Intriguing first chapter. Popping it onto my TBR . . .
5,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »