Reviews for Midnight Desire
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 6/3
I am giddy and filled with joy at this chapter. I love it already.
Healingsmiles chapter 16 . 4/8
I love the monster. He's my favorite character in any story I've read so far lololol.
I love it!
rimalem chapter 21 . 2/9
Dang, hahahaah this just gets better and better the more times i read through it! I am all smiles and smirks, the cafeteria guys looking at me funny
vampgal chapter 7 . 2/7
Oh my God...LMAO! "Or put my head between your legs." just lmfao
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I love this story it's so funny! It is the perfect AU human pervy Midnight Sun. I have read this many times.
Lavender dresses chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
:D
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This looks interesting. He's gob smacked, hit over the head, in love or lust with a girl he hasn't even said two words to yet. Lol
bella0609 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Hmm...Bella doesn't want to go slow, does she?
I am loving this story. "The monster" has quite a sense of humor and the two of them together have me laughing all night long!
bella0609 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Oh no... James!? That doesn't sound good, especially when I see you writing "not for the better".
bella0609 chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
They are so good for each other. Whenever Edward is totally honest with Bella, she surprises him and is very practical. I really love these two! But, that monster really has it in for Edward :)
bella0609 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I like the way the two of them are honest with each other and there are no games being played.
I feel really bad how much pain Edward and his monster is in...
bella0609 chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
So glad they had such a great time. Edward was very sweet and a complete gentleman :)
bella0609 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Oh how funny... to actually be wearing the fantasy that Edward is trying to put out of his head! LOL
bella0609 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Poor Edward... He's really having a tough time.
5,365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »