Reviews for Midnight Desire
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I can't get enough of Edward totally being overtaken by his desire for Bella. You have made him into a typical teenage guy and I absolutely love it. It is brilliant the way you retold the van scene from the book.
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
haha, funny chapter. really good, UPDATE SOON!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
GREAT story!
silly bj chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I love your humans. Please update quickly.
birdee18 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Oh gosh, I laughed my ass off at this! Edward is so funny without meaning to be. His arrogance is so over the top, and it's brilliant! Love the references to "Little Eddie" and the "BSR plan." I really laughed when he referred to the best sex he'd ever had! Um, yeah Edward! The way you intertwine the events of Twilight through the story is fabulous. Little Eddie paying a visit after Edward saved Bella from the van was great, and I can't wait to see how that plays out.
screamingSOUL chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
'Little Eddie'... XD
jennipher chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
This is really good. I can't wait until they actually get to the action!

Update soon!
malaleen chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
My god I love this story. It's such an interesting take on the whole AU genre. And boy is dear old Edward a dirty minded boy.

I can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing updates on this fic.
Sdjk chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Awesome chapter. Loved the Eddie Monster reference...very clever. I love that it is in Edward's POV.

Can't wait for more.
lia516 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Great way of reworking the original TWILIGHT scenes. I wondered how you were going to do the car accident. That was really good.

I'm glad you're going to stay in Edward's POV. Sometimes people switch too much and it just gets confusing.
bethann2103 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
great chapter, I love this story! Love the little eddie reference and how you are working so closely to twilight.
three.hills chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Great chapter, love it!
KRC81 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
septentrion chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I think I like this parody to much.
jesslikescoffee chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I love how you're twisting everything so it works that they're human. Great job. :)
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 .. Last Next »