Reviews for Midnight Desire
FrogKaos chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
lol! LOVE IT! :D Can't wait for next chapter! :D
hollybarnhart chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I am completely enjoying this story. I love the way his human lust parallels Edward's bloodlust in Twilight. Plus it's just plain funny!
Demetria99 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
That was great! I like th turn of events...instead of not wanting her to notice vampire things, now he doesn't want her to remember him being aroused? How great is that!

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
too funny. did Bella notice what happened to Edward? really good, update soon!
cmw24 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Great chapter. I really love this story. It is soo good. Can't wait for another update.
Starset7 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Good god woman...this story just gets better & better all the time! I discovered that I need to take a potty break before reading your updates...

Love your guts!
ebb of life chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OmG this is a good story. I have to tell you though i hope "little Eddie"makes more appearences. lol ;) Very very funny though. Poor Edward.
Kimmie45 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
OOH! Nasty Edward. I like it. Can I be Bella? HEHE. Let's get these lovebirds together. Update soon please.
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I can't get enough of Edward totally being overtaken by his desire for Bella. You have made him into a typical teenage guy and I absolutely love it. It is brilliant the way you retold the van scene from the book.
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
haha, funny chapter. really good, UPDATE SOON!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
GREAT story!
silly bj chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I love your humans. Please update quickly.
birdee18 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Oh gosh, I laughed my ass off at this! Edward is so funny without meaning to be. His arrogance is so over the top, and it's brilliant! Love the references to "Little Eddie" and the "BSR plan." I really laughed when he referred to the best sex he'd ever had! Um, yeah Edward! The way you intertwine the events of Twilight through the story is fabulous. Little Eddie paying a visit after Edward saved Bella from the van was great, and I can't wait to see how that plays out.
screamingSOUL chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
'Little Eddie'... XD
jennipher chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
This is really good. I can't wait until they actually get to the action!

Update soon!