Reviews for Midnight Desire
MissMei92 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
This has become like the one thing I look forward to whenever I open my inbox in the morning. 8D

It's SO GOOD, and sodirtyomg, and so entertaining. (;
sporttygirl88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha kinda funny...all those desires. Good chap.
shwriteme chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Oh, I think you have to stay in Edward's head throughout the story. I wouldn't suggest changing viewpoints. I do like multiple viewpoints in some stories, but this one works in one POV.

Great stuff!
muggleinlove chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I'm enjoying this!

Katie
lovabl3loz3r chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
lmao ~poor edward XD haha
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
LOL little Eddie! Man I just love how his mind works. Should I just take her out into the wood and find out :)

Nice twist on the Van scene. I am a little concerned that Edward might rub his 'little eddie' off...LOL

I love this story. puts a smile on my face :)
amblovestoread chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
This story is awesome! I just keep laughing.

"Until that very moment, it hadn’t occurred to my clouded mind that by beating off to Bella Swan fantasies several times a day, all I was doing was adding fuel to the fire." I LOVED THIS LAST LINE!
JediShadowolf chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
It cracks me up how Edward is so mortified by his natural reactions to someone that interests him. You did a great job with the crash scene. :)
mle77 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Really like your story! Keep writing! I can't wait!
irishgirl32 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
great chapter my only question was that you said her slept was that a joke or 2. am I wrong and he is not a vampire in this story?
vampygrl04 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
LOVED IT! LOL! I think you like to torture me with the cliffhangers! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry up! LOL!

XOXO, Vampy
Tinsadisaster chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I'm simply hooked. )

The Edward you created is different yet believable.

Loved the way you used the whole "scent" thing in a similar way as well.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I really like this story. You are an amazing writter, and I love that you are sticking with one point of view. It's nice to get to read them all, but I prefer just one, it keeps the mystery alive. You have managed to create a love story, that is amazingly interesting, without the need of an outside force. You didn't need the mythical creature, of the hateful parents to make it work, it just does. That takes talent, which you have got my dear, which you have got.

George
FrogKaos chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
lol! LOVE IT! :D Can't wait for next chapter! :D
hollybarnhart chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I am completely enjoying this story. I love the way his human lust parallels Edward's bloodlust in Twilight. Plus it's just plain funny!
5,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 341 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 .. Last Next »