Reviews for Midnight Desire
wtvoc chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
i love this. you write edward's thoughts so very, very well...
Droplets of Salt chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
It is funny how nicely interchangable lust and bloodlust are. This is a great story.
halojones chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
um...I love you and your story...lol
katydid2363 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
that was a seriously sexy shower scene! i love the smut and the gutterness of it. :)
magicismight chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
yayayay update soon please
Sdjk chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
"adding fuel to the fire"...I love this story! Love that Edward is so sexually naive and so sexually frustrated at the same time. It is great that Bella is unknowingly torturing him!

Can't wait for more.
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Another great chapter. I was cracking up.
birdee18 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
OMG, this is hysterical! The comment Esme made about needing a bigger hot water heater sent me over the edge! Edward's fantasies are too much. Him deciding which pants to wear was a riot. This was my favorite line:

"If masturbation really did cause blindness, I was going to need a seeing-eye dog by the end of the week."

This story is pure genius, and I can't wait to read more!
twilightluver7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
omfg great story I love it!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
lol good chapter
cmw24 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
I loved that chapter. I can't wait to see what he does next. Poor Edward, having never had those feelings before. I feel so bad for him. But at the same time, I love it. I can't wait for some interaction.
three.hills chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
O...ExE love is very sexy. Love this chapter, and he's finally going to try to talk to her, yes! Can't wait for the next update!
lovabl3loz3r chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
awsome hope you update soon

ps i would like to say edwards an idiot (in a good awy) lol
Kimmie43 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Yes, You had me on chapter 2. But I kept thinking, Bella really can't be this easy. I like it. Please update soon.
sles chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
He finally talks to her, I can't wait to see how this conversation goes!
5,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 341 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 .. Last Next »