Reviews for Midnight Desire
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Another great chapter. I was cracking up.
birdee18 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
OMG, this is hysterical! The comment Esme made about needing a bigger hot water heater sent me over the edge! Edward's fantasies are too much. Him deciding which pants to wear was a riot. This was my favorite line:

"If masturbation really did cause blindness, I was going to need a seeing-eye dog by the end of the week."

This story is pure genius, and I can't wait to read more!
twilightluver7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
omfg great story I love it!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
lol good chapter
cmw24 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
I loved that chapter. I can't wait to see what he does next. Poor Edward, having never had those feelings before. I feel so bad for him. But at the same time, I love it. I can't wait for some interaction.
three.hills chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
O...ExE love is very sexy. Love this chapter, and he's finally going to try to talk to her, yes! Can't wait for the next update!
lovabl3loz3r chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
awsome hope you update soon

ps i would like to say edwards an idiot (in a good awy) lol
Kimmie45 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Yes, You had me on chapter 2. But I kept thinking, Bella really can't be this easy. I like it. Please update soon.
sles chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
He finally talks to her, I can't wait to see how this conversation goes!
DeelishChoc chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Woo! that was hot! Lovin it! Will you write it in BPOV as well or not? anywho, i gessed in chappie 2 that it was a dream cos im like nah, edward wouldnt do that, at least not so early, but very hot!

'“Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I wanted to introduce myself, since we didn’t have a chance to speak last week.” Because I was too busy fucking you in my head . . . ' god i luv that!

keep writing! cos its aswsome!
silly bj chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
There's only one thing better than a good laugh in the morning...

a really big...cup of coffee.

I love this story. 'pitching a tent' Too funny!

Keep going.
noonetoyou33 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
chapter 2 was hysterical! when it started out, describing bella's outfit, i thought to myself that bella wouldn't wear something like that. and then when it turned out to be a dream, i couldn't stop laughing! so funny!
Starset7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Oh my hell...I haven't laughed that hard in a while...damn near spilled my lucky charms this morning! Totally hilarious - love the writing - can't wait for more!
vampygrl04 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Awsome! Loved it! Continue please! LOL! This is definitely my fav story! Write more soon please!

XOXO, Vampy
nerdosaurus93 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Great story. Hilarious. God, that's gotta be embarrassing, talking to your dad about being aroused. lol. '“Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I wanted to introduce myself, since we didn’t have a chance to speak last week.” Because I was too busy fucking you in my head . . . ' I love that line.
5,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 342 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 .. Last Next »