Reviews for Midnight Desire
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
This is amazing ! I really liked how you made Edward more teenage-like ! It's a refreshing change ! I loved it ! Can't wait for more !
sweetsimplcity chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
i love the way your story is going update soon ]
wtvoc chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
i love this. you write edward's thoughts so very, very well...
Droplets of Salt chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
It is funny how nicely interchangable lust and bloodlust are. This is a great story.
halojones chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
um...I love you and your story...lol
katydid2363 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
that was a seriously sexy shower scene! i love the smut and the gutterness of it. :)
magicismight chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
yayayay update soon please
Sdjk chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
"adding fuel to the fire"...I love this story! Love that Edward is so sexually naive and so sexually frustrated at the same time. It is great that Bella is unknowingly torturing him!

Can't wait for more.
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Another great chapter. I was cracking up.
birdee18 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
OMG, this is hysterical! The comment Esme made about needing a bigger hot water heater sent me over the edge! Edward's fantasies are too much. Him deciding which pants to wear was a riot. This was my favorite line:

"If masturbation really did cause blindness, I was going to need a seeing-eye dog by the end of the week."

This story is pure genius, and I can't wait to read more!
twilightluver7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
omfg great story I love it!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
lol good chapter
cmw24 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
I loved that chapter. I can't wait to see what he does next. Poor Edward, having never had those feelings before. I feel so bad for him. But at the same time, I love it. I can't wait for some interaction.
three.hills chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
O...ExE love is very sexy. Love this chapter, and he's finally going to try to talk to her, yes! Can't wait for the next update!
lovabl3loz3r chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
awsome hope you update soon

ps i would like to say edwards an idiot (in a good awy) lol
5,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 342 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 .. Last Next »