Reviews for Midnight Desire
lovabl3loz3r chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
i thought it was real lol found it funny to find out it was dream poor edward so embarising hope his siblings dont find out
three.hills chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I love this idea! I don't usually read AH fics, but this one is great. I have done lots of research on vampire literature and Victorian/Romantic/Gothic values and how they tie into or affect the literature of the times, and vampirism was always representative of sexuality-in Bram Stoker's Dracula particularly themes represented the time's fear of women's sexuality as well as themes involving xenophobia and religion. I love that you have taken the theme of blood lust as it is known to represent actual lust, and used it to write this version of Midnight Sun. Great job, I love it (Doesn't hurt that it is really, really sexy writing)!
Ramia chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
nice

ok I thought that was pretty damn funny.

looking forward to more. :D
Aleakim chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
He's really cocky in his dreams, isn't he? “Oh my God, Edward, you’re so incredible!" *eye roll*

Well, he's a teenage boy, what can he do?

Keep it coming, it's great.
screamingSOUL chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
What a dream! Damn! Love your story!
septentrion chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
LOL for the parody of smut in here. Edward's dream was very funny.
wtvoc chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
evil. brillz, yet evil.

we heart you over on twilighted. we really do.

and why is it that "flora" was such a deliciously perfect word?
MissMei92 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
LOL I knew it was a dream. That'd have been to easy for Edward. ;D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE! :)
vampygrl04 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Umm... Damn! That was... Damn! LOL! Please keep the story coming! I absolutly love it! There are not words to describe how much I love this story.

XOXO, Vampy
irishgirl32 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
You had me completly fooled but OMG these first two chapters are amazing so far and this chapter was so so hot!
HisFrighteningLittleMonster chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
ome. i love this. it is so creative, adorable, and just plain fantastic. keep this story up. it is awesome!
RedChevy chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
That was one HOT dream! Love some sexually frustrated Edward so I'm thinking this story is right up my alley:-)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
dollegirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Oh this is going to be good...already in love with the first two chapters!
icefang7 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
wow, love edwards dreams! please continue
sabrinalovesyoulots chapter 2 . 7/14/2008