Reviews for Midnight Desire
Cristygen chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
What a tease. *shakes head* I guess I could've seen it coming when I saw how little she fought him, but still!

That dream was hot!

Can't wait for more!
glorysmile chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Haha, when I first read this chapter I was like 'bleh, this moved too fast..'

But then I saw it was just a dream XD

Nice touch.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I should have known it was a dream the minute she was wearing the naughty school girl outfit. I love this sexual tortured Edward. Way to go.
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Wow, Edward's subconscious is rather arrogant, isn't it? "“Edward, you were . . . magnificent,” she whispered. “Can we do this again tomorrow, please?” she begged." Such a teenage guy fantasy, great job. lol.
LIZZYplusEDWARDequalsLOVE4EVER chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
omg you so have to continue! i love it! ]
wtvoc chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
hot. i love the rampant potential of this story! we've talking about it on twilighted dot net... come find us in the au-human forum!
my little chickadee chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Fascinating premise! I look forward to seeing more of this. :)
hollybarnhart chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Love this take on Twilight! This will be fun!
lia516 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was really good. You do Edward very well. I can't wait for more.
macb chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow that was really good. Once again I must say you are a great writer. I can't wait to read more :D
lovabl3loz3r chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
absolutly ... AMAZING! please update soon one thing i dont understand is r they human? or vampires?
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Can't wait to read more! I have never read anything like this before!
MissMei92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:D

Faved at the first chapter. It's THAT good. I particularly like this line: “Oh my God, she’s sitting with Jessica Stanley. Poor Bella!”

;) Can't wait to see what's in store.
vampygrl04 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG! I love this story! Please please update very soon!

XOXO, Vampy
MoonRainShadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love it! the first chapter is perfect! (or is this just a one-shot thing? either way it's good) you did a great job at using stephanies work but making it original and i've read somethings that are supposed to be original but they're not and this is!...dear god, i must sound like im on a cafene rush. either way it was really really good and if there is more im looking forward to reading it!
5,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 343 350 351 352 353 354 .. Last Next »