Reviews for Midnight Desire
Kimmie45 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Yes, You had me on chapter 2. But I kept thinking, Bella really can't be this easy. I like it. Please update soon.
sles chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
He finally talks to her, I can't wait to see how this conversation goes!
DeelishChoc chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Woo! that was hot! Lovin it! Will you write it in BPOV as well or not? anywho, i gessed in chappie 2 that it was a dream cos im like nah, edward wouldnt do that, at least not so early, but very hot!

'“Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I wanted to introduce myself, since we didn’t have a chance to speak last week.” Because I was too busy fucking you in my head . . . ' god i luv that!

keep writing! cos its aswsome!
silly bj chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
There's only one thing better than a good laugh in the morning...

a really big...cup of coffee.

I love this story. 'pitching a tent' Too funny!

Keep going.
noonetoyou33 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
chapter 2 was hysterical! when it started out, describing bella's outfit, i thought to myself that bella wouldn't wear something like that. and then when it turned out to be a dream, i couldn't stop laughing! so funny!
Starset7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Oh my hell...I haven't laughed that hard in a while...damn near spilled my lucky charms this morning! Totally hilarious - love the writing - can't wait for more!
vampygrl04 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Awsome! Loved it! Continue please! LOL! This is definitely my fav story! Write more soon please!

XOXO, Vampy
nerdosaurus93 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Great story. Hilarious. God, that's gotta be embarrassing, talking to your dad about being aroused. lol. '“Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I wanted to introduce myself, since we didn’t have a chance to speak last week.” Because I was too busy fucking you in my head . . . ' I love that line.
screamingSOUL chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Loved Edward's thought after he introduces himself to Bella. Your doing an amazing job.
MissMei92 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
LOL No words, really. But I look forward to the little e-mail I get in my inbox every time this is updated! (:
Demetria99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This story is great! You have the teenage guy thinking down really well. Keep up with the writing...it is a great mix, and i cannot wait to see what happens next!
KRC81 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Enjoyed the chapter, looking fwd to more please! :)
HeswamtoFrance chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
This is really good. Wow, you really know what you are doing.

George
Ramia chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
moving along nicely,

waiting gladly for more...
FrogKaos chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
LOVE. “Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I wanted to introduce myself, since we didn’t have a chance to speak last week.” Because I was too busy fucking you in my head . . . This made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to read more. :D
5,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 343 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 .. Last Next »