Reviews for Midnight Desire
shwriteme chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Ah... Dream sequences are a bit of a cheat I think. :)

But it did fit here and I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I kind of knew it was a dream by the way she reacted. So it was well done.

Good stuff. Can't wait to read more.
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
omg, i was freaking out for a minute there! i was like, wait, they just met! the dream thing was briliant! please update soon! i LOVE this story!
cmw24 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
WOW! That was really HOT! I should have known it was a dream. Of course Bella wouldn't be that easy. Oh well, it was a great chapter. Can't wait for more.
malaleen chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Wow, at first I thought, jeez she's moving this relationship fast, but when I read the ending and saw it was only Edward's dream, it made more sense. I really couldn't imagine any version of Bella wearing a school girl's type uniform to school.

Great chapter though, as this fic seems to get more and more interesting.
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
oh yeah hot horny Edward! Gotta love him!
blueheronpl chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Wow - Edward is so in love with himself, that I don't know if there's even room in his life to actually fall in love with another person! In spite of the fact that he was admiring his own "unbelievable prowess" (I had to chuckle at that line - genius!), it was a pretty hot scene!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Wow, that was incredibly hot. I love watching Edward try to come to terms with his body catching up with his mental state!
Mdots chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Poor Edward. The vampire Edward can sure overcome his "blood Singer's" call but what can we say about human Edward's "Bella-Lust" ..*rofl*.. I still can't believe this parody! *rofl*

Please update soon :D
Sdjk chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
That was hot ~~ even if it was just a wet dream~! Loved the humor at the end. Bella has quite a man to look forward to.
birdee18 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
OMG, this is fabulous! I'm loving horny, human Edward! I can't believe he got all upset over that dream. Come on, Edward, go with the flow!
JediShadowolf chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
HA! I just knew it had to be a dream but man, the fact that he woke up in such a manner is a riot. Young man is simply going to have to learn to control himself around her and it's gonna be so interesting to watch!
lia516 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
hehehe, I knew it was a dream when he described what Bella was wearing. Every man's fantasy. Besides, Bella would never wear that. I loved it. I can't wait until they start talking to each other.
Cristygen chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
What a tease. *shakes head* I guess I could've seen it coming when I saw how little she fought him, but still!

That dream was hot!

Can't wait for more!
glorysmile chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Haha, when I first read this chapter I was like 'bleh, this moved too fast..'

But then I saw it was just a dream XD

Nice touch.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I should have known it was a dream the minute she was wearing the naughty school girl outfit. I love this sexual tortured Edward. Way to go.
5,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 .. Last Next »