Reviews for Midnight Desire
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 1/8/2018
Q's..."tired, didn't sleep much", his face "colored", and "pushed tray away cuz he wasn't hungry"...they are still like OG vamps right...not sleeping, eating, or can blush...?
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 1/8/2018
Hahahahahahaha I KNEW it was gonna be a dream!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Interesting concept but good first chapter!
mtrevi99 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
You know.. The way the monster was described in this chapter reminded me so much of this netflix show called Big Mouth .. I think u should really watch it .. Its hilarious lol
ShirayukiEchevalier chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
Absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2017
I imagine your monster like the hormone monster from Big Mouth.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
You crack me up!
Kittanja chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I was grinning so much it hurt at the end of this chapter, he's was just too adorable!
Kittanja chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Kittanja chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
I was grinning so much it hurt by the end of this chapter, he was just too cute!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 3/15/2017
I thought this was really funny and very close to Edward worrying about Bella. I could see the correlation between the 2 books. So glad that there is more.

Mickey
987X chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Hey TwilightZoner,
I know it's been at least five years that you haven't posted anything so maybe you're not even looking at reviews anymore...
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I loved your story, it made me laugh so hard. Your Edward is so cute and so stupid and so adorable... It's really funny to see the story this way with an Edward that's not as much in control of himself as the original one (which is now bland and lame compared to this one! ). It's too bad you didn't keep writing, I really enjoyed your story a lot !
I wish you the best !
Lillyshwee chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
This is hilarious! Spot on! Enjoyed it IMMENSELY!
Fan chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I like your writing you should do a scene where Esme or Carlisle walks in on them and they have to explain
jenna grey chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Holy hell! That was fantastic! Loved your Edward! Loved the monster! I lmfao through most of this story & when I wasn't laughing I was trying to keep my cool through the super steamy lemons! I only wish that it continued on through college, marriage & the ultimate cockblock of babies! I love to see the monster survive raising babies! Great job! Thank you for sharing this! xx
5,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »