Reviews for Thorns to Hide a Rose
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I loved your version of Rosalie!
sweetlikethesixties chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE Her xD

She's not as cruel as Meyer makes her out to be in BD though, which I think is good. xD
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
loved it! its really good so far, I can't wait to see were you take this! update soon!
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I think this story is cool! Please keep writing!
x Veela x chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I'm loving the way you tap into Rosalie's character. That's how I see her to be, too.

It sounds wierd but I actually think SM got her own character OOC in BD. The whole " . . " is just so fanficcy. And not Rosalie.

You give her her shallow side, but balance it out with a decent personality. She reminds me a bit of me... yeah okay, wishful thinking, I know, I know. But I can dream, right? ;)

Keep up the excellent work. *movie theatre trailer voice* I'll be watching you... x x
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
i actually really like how you portray rosalie in this ff-it shows real insight to her character. How she seems so shallow-and is...to a degree-but also shows caring in her own (but somewhat bitchy) ways. i like this story. keep up the good work!

-simone
Redwolffalls chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lol I so know how you feel with that label problem. They do seem to put them in the most irritating places sometimes. I really like your portrayal of Rosalie. Even though its only the first chapter I can already see some of the complexity of Rose. The fact that she seems to use her self obsessive need to only focus on self as a front to other people. Her interactions with other characters was also very interesting to me. Looking forward to the next chapter.
iluvcarlisle chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hello. I AM GOING TO REVIEW. This is a really good story, its really really good. VERY good. I liked it a lot, as you can tell. Thanks for the suggestion. Cece
ronOReds chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love your Rosalie, and I think you're a really great writer too! I enjoyed this chapter and loved the chemistry between Rosalie and Emmett! :)
just drifting chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
hmm, it was really good and well written though i have no idea where the plots going. the reason it didnt get many reviews would probably because no-one wants to read stories about rosalie and emmett. least of all rosalie, who wants to know about her? and you have to write summaries that involve the reader, make them want to read it so it could be something like

'Rosalie is annoyed by an itchy tag and Emmett offers to help her. Rosalie character building.' im not good at writing summaries but it needs to engage the reader

im a little hesitant to add your story to my C2 because im looking for stories that show a different side to rosalie and although yours starts building on it, she still comes across as quite a bitch and it seems that her and emmetts relationship is only phisical. this is what im trying exactly to prove untrue; that Rosalie is actually a really nice person just extremely messed up and that her and emmetts relationship doesnt wholey depend on physical contact, more that they can relate to each other in different ways beside sex.

sorry to offend you at all and good luck with your story and more to come, if in the new chapters, you have more rosalie character building, then i may add your story to my C2

good luck (subscribe)

Tiger

p.s. do you know Doctor Who?
Jolie.Mots chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Haha. That was a very enlightening and entertaining story. You characterized Rosalie just how I imagined her. Great job. I really enjoyed it.