Reviews for Storm Winds: Rising
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 19 . 6/21/2005
This story absolutely rocks, it has to be the best digimon story I've read. Can you update it soon please? You have me on tetherhooks, I REALLY want to know what happens!
Not needed chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Not Finished! Not Finished! The least you could do is write a new Wizzy fic. There haven't been any new good ones for MONTHS. I've known this wasn't finished for like ever but Come On! I've checked back w/AtHeNa19 & blackmage millons of times but they ain't got nothin'! I would write my own bout I'm no good when ever I get into to the middle of a totally awsome story I always get a millon more good ideas and end up never finishing my really good one. So please Kyer if you could just write more WIzzy fics or pulls some super special magical strings! I'd be forever in your debt!
546798 chapter 19 . 3/27/2005
You can't end it here! No! I love it to much to end this way. It is *to* easy to find! I swear! just go to search find where it says Kyer, and click on it, and go to th second feck'in story!
blackmage718 chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
Nonetheless, Kyer. I am back to being hooked. :)
blackmage718 chapter 18 . 5/6/2004
Thank you for updating, Kyer! I have missed this story much. :) I await the next chapter.
SilverSiara chapter 18 . 4/26/2004
Yay, you updated! It was a great chapter, so please keep updating! Thanks!
SS
Tira Midoritoo lazy chapter 17 . 4/23/2004
NO! You can't leave this UNFINISHED! It's too good! Grr...please take this review to heart and FINSH THIS STORY! It's so awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I am in suspence! I beg of you don't let it die!
Tira
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
If ya can, IM me a sec, I'll explain the darkling thing.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 8 . 8/19/2003
Dont put borders between the notes and the story. it forces you to read the notes, see? Oh, yeah, there's a chapter six. The script is the dream, but the rest is part of the story. In awhile i'll give you a full description/explination of Tiger, Morhi, and Sorsha.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Okay, chappy four exists now. *gives thanks*
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
*sticks tounge out in childish manner* I LIKE slitted eyes!
Malk chapter 17 . 6/20/2003
This is great. Please keep in coming. Don't let the story die. It's too good to die. Dae is truely evil. Nice job on him. The fight scene was good too, can't wait to see more.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
Kyer? Online? Now?
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Kyer? Online? Yahoo?
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
If you have a question, sing back onto yahoo and ill answer.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »