Reviews for Storm Winds: Rising
Lunamew chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
This kicks!
Mihiramon chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Continue, continue, and did I say CONTINUE? I likeeeee it...
Bang chapter 12 . 11/30/2001
That was AWESOME! Very cool! Tres magnifique! *cough* Sorry. French class last period. Mind's still kinda stuck there. But this was really great, and I don't think it seemed rushed at all. Can't wait for the next installment. Toodles!
WindieACY chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Awesome, totally awesome. You're such a good writer and if you don't believe me, read my story.

You'll feel better about yourself. _
Bang chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
COOL! Despite the fact that you claim to know absolutely nothing about the technical stuff, I sure wouldn't've noticed if you hadn't said so. Mind you, I probably know even less myself, so I guess my oppinion doesn't count for much, eh? This is very awesome so far, and I expect it's gonna stay that way til the end. Did I mention this is the best fic I've read in ages? Not to mention the best gijinka fic! It is sooooo amazingly hard to find a good one! Keep up the great work, and get the next part up soon!
Bang chapter 10 . 11/23/2001
Hehehe! So funny! That was definately the "cleanest" fight I've ever heard of! Good one! Keep up the awesome work! Must...Read...Next...Chapter...Review...Again...Shortly...
Bang chapter 9 . 11/23/2001
Yay! Another chapter! This one was cool. Armashink is a very cool word. I *think* has English and Japanese Digimon names, but I'm not entirely sure. Sure enough to reccomend the site, but not entirely. I know I've seen them somewhere, and I think it was there, but it might not have been. But ti's a cool site anyway, so you may as well check. The only other site I can think of that might have them is Meg-chan's Digimon Sekkai, but I don't know the address for that one. Sorry. But now I must go and read the next chapter. Toodleoo!
Malk chapter 10 . 11/23/2001
Man, this is good. Digimon and fighter pilots, two of my favorite things. This is one of the best AU fics that I have seen, and the only one with humanoid digimon. I have nothing to critize you on except the very ocational and minor typo, but thats just cosmetic. We going to see any dogfights soon? Please keep it coming.
Baguette chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
WOO! This is the ONLY good fic I've found for a while! *is attacked by other authors* This is great! Tenny is COOL!
Mihiramon chapter 9 . 11/18/2001
I like this very much...
Baguette chapter 9 . 11/18/2001
Brilliant old girl, just... brilliant. Totally top hole. Heh heh... Old Englih rules.
Bang chapter 8 . 11/15/2001
This is AWESOME! Did I mention this is awesome? Well, this is awesome! Hehehehe! Can you tell I'm on an extremely big sugar high right now? I hope you get more out soon! I really love reading this! Toodles!
Bang chapter 7 . 11/15/2001
Hi again! Long time no read! Hehe! Awesome chapter. Keep up the amazing work. Now I must go and read the next one. I so totally need to know what happens. Toodles! _
Baguette chapter 8 . 11/15/2001
I'm really enjoying this! It's SO hard to find a good gijinka story!
Kodachrome chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
Muwhahahaa! Finally, I'm able to read more than just the first two sentences! Wowsers! This is really good! I love these kinda stories. _
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »