Reviews for Storm Winds: Rising
Kodachrome chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
Muwhahahaa! Finally, I'm able to read more than just the first two sentences! Wowsers! This is really good! I love these kinda stories. _
Bang chapter 6 . 11/9/2001
Man, this is awesome! What *is* your website, anyway? I mean, I want to be able to find this fic again if FFN goes down. This has got to be the best thing I've read in ages! Poor Wizard. That's gotta be some major s*** he went through. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. Please try and get it up soon! I hate being kept waiting like this. Geez, I'm already impatient, and I just finished reading, like, 2 minutes ago! Imagine what I'll be like in a day, or week, or however long it takes you to get the next part out! Hurry, PLEASE!
Bang chapter 5 . 11/9/2001
Again, amazingly awesome! _ I am so totally loving this fic! I am squeemish, but that part didn't bother me too bad. Thanks for not going into too much detail. That was very considerate of you. Must go read next chapter. Toodles!
Bang chapter 4 . 11/9/2001
Dear Kyer,

Just finished Ch. 4. Very awesome! Continuing on to Ch. 5. Will review again soon.

Luv, Bang
Bang chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
Oooh! Very cool! Sorry it took so long to review again. School, y'know? MUST...READ...MORE...REVIEW AGAIN...LATER...
Kyer chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
I have been trying to upload since doing part 3 and no luck-FFn is either down or goes down when trying to upload. Will keep trying at intervals during my allotted time on the net.

And, yes, Tenny is Tentomon. I tried as much as possible to use either the Japanese or the English names without the mon for the characters.
Baguette chapter 2 . 11/6/2001
Continue or face the cosequences! BWAHAHAHAHA! *Coughs* um, is 'Tenny' Tentomon? Just wondering, heh heh... CONTINUE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. Hang on, already said that...
Saturn's Hikari chapter 3 . 11/6/2001
Just as a narrative but either way is fine witn me. I luuuvvv this story you MUST Write MORE SSOOONNNN! I Adore this SO MUCH. I... Trowa* Don't mind her, with 5,069,437,201 coups of Mocacino's, I'm surprised she hasn't blown up the earth. Hopefully more people will get out than the last time a building collasped. What did I do to become Her muse* /_-;; Ja'na
Mihiramon chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Oh, pleaaaase continue i wanna know what happens!
Bang chapter 2 . 11/4/2001
Please, please, PLEASE! You HAVE TO continue this! This is the best fic I've read in a really, REALLY long time! It's awesome! As soon as the favourites lists are back up, this is going there! Please continue! I'm on my knees and begging!
riderfan chapter 2 . 11/4/2001
cool story,please write more of it ok?
Lainey chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
No, go on, this is cool. Very original way of looking at things.
Takatomon who can't be arsed to sign in chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
This is good...pretty DAMNED good. Very interesting. Well written, well thought out, and a great idea to use.

I'm quite impressed.