Reviews for Thunderstorm
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I died when Sweeney reached out and hugged Mrs. Lovett! The snuggling was adorable. And the part where they could both just fit if he spooned her made my Sweenett feels very very happy. Thank you so much for writing this! It was so cute! 3
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was adorable and I kind of died.
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, Sweeney is so cute oblivious...and of course, Mrs. Lovett grabs any chance of contact with him :3

hervissa :)
Killergal100 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
When I started reading this I stared laughing my ass of but about half-way through I was like AWWW SO CUTE! _ I love this story
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved this! :D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is adorable. Who knew the demon barber was afraid of thunderstorms? ;)

In all seriousness, it was very well written. The thought of Mr. T being afraid of storms is strangely feasible, and him seeking refuge in Mrs. Lovett's bed is very cute. I think Mrs. L secretly enjoyed the storm...

Wonderful. :)
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
WHAT AN ADORABLE STORY!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
aww, poor Mr. T. Who knew?

lol, that was funny
kd chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
All I can say is AW...

I wish I should have found this sooner. All of your fics are really great.
Kabbage of Doom chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
::Squeal:: .

Ahh! It's the cutest thing I've read all week. No, month... Ah to hell with it, all year o.o

I knew he was just frightened inside ;) Hurrah for the misunderstood/psychopathic murderers!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Another cute story! I think you should make longer stories alot of them seem to be oneshots.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was just adorable. It reminded me a little bit of The Sound of Music.. half expected Mrs L. to start singing 'My favourite things'..
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
aaw! cute!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
OMG, that was SO CUTE!

I can't believe I didn't read this before!
Dollymop chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Not only was it rather sweet and lovely but you even managed to draw an involuntary smile from me at the end! My my! What is the world coming to?

But yes, very enjoyable XD