Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Loganabanana chapter 3 . 3/31
s/5749419/1/Our-Life-is-Not-a-TV-Show-or-Maybe Checkitout
SorArikU chapter 2 . 3/31
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G love it omgggg like whattt ahhhh makes me cry, roxas is so relatable
Floweraise chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
I forgot to mention that I feel like you captured Sora's and Roxas' personalities PERFECTLY! I was especially surprised with how on-point Sora's attitude and personality was since sO DAMN MANY AUTHORS MAKE HIM HELLA UKE (and super happy all the time).

That kiss scene had great build-up, btw. :D
Floweraise chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I absolutely LOVE this. It's amazing and the way Roxas' and Sora's relationship is progressing is beautiful! I really love how you made Donald and Goofy actually take part in the story (unlike how other authors write about them). I hope you can update soon! I wonder what happens with Vincent... seems like he'll stay asleep but... who knows? You do, probably xD
Gamma Cavy chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
oh great work. when the time comes for everyone to find out what Roxas is can there be a line like 'I stand with my somebody' and motioning to Sora thus shocking everybody? please please please.
Chelsea619 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
omfg this is literally one of the best kingdom hearts stories i have read in a lot time! u HAVE to update more chapters, this story is so amazing! please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaase!
zombiecake11290 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I was just wondering if you are going to continue this story because this is actually a really well written story i especially love the way you portray the characters and it would be a shame if you stopped updating it! All i want to know is if you will continue updating cause if you are i wouldn't mind waiting for a loooonngg time for an update!
angelkit chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I really like this fanfic so far. I like how roxas is turning out and how he thinks. I love how Belle reacted to roxas having no heart. I hope you update this story.
xturtlepushupsx chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Ughhhh :( This is such a good story! It's been awhile since the last update, so if you don't want to continue this fanfic, may I suggest you put it up for adoption? 3 your friendly neighborhood Turtlepushups
intoxicatelove chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Well, normally I refrain from reading fanfics like this (you know, the classic retelling of KH2 scenes with a different concept), but I have to say this is really good and not overexaggerated. Hope to see more!
zeldalink531 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Wow, this has to be the best Kingdom Hearts fanfic I have read. :)

It's probably cause I really like the idea of following Sora through his journey only having Roxas coming along. It's surely the first one I've read. Most fanfics have them in high school or something similar.

You certainly have created something wonderfully different and intriguing. You are also a very talented writer. :)

I hope you plan on continuing this sometime. Hopefully soon, especially since it's been over a year. :D
taoren46 chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
AWSOME STORY PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. SOON ITS REALLY GOOD.
AndradeFreak chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
You must update once more. This was one of the first stories that I read when I joined fanfiction 2 or so years ago and I've finally found it once more after so long, and now I learn that you've only updated a single chapter. Must do more. Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Well looks like your puting us through it...again. Almost six months! What happened to those updates? Please I'm begging you update! Ive read you were doing your book but please can't you take the time to update at least once in a while! I love your story! The plot is awesome and I love the way the story is progessing! I just can't wait for roxas to meet the rest of organization XIII, riku
JustANobody chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED YET? I LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!