Reviews for Where The Heart Is
carazami chapter 10 . 4/1
GOD This is such a well written story. Had my hopes up for an update but seeing that the last one was in 2011 that hope went down the toilet.
bananahead1 chapter 1 . 1/14
please update this story should commend respect and this is a very awesome one . . . wait why oa it that all of the story's I love don't update anymore
SorceressOfTheOceanAndStars chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
Holy, things are getting interesting! *sees you haven't updated in six years* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Kiku chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
Well THAT was very fun. A concept I hadn't seen too much of before!
Also the OTP was just getting juicy! I was terribly expectant of the moment more OrgXIII members appeared and started revealing stuff. And 358/2 days came out during the updates! Adding stuff from there would have been great! Oh man!
It's funny to call Xaldin "British", though, considering the KH universe. But I digress!
Thanks a lot!
BigJellyMonster chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
This is so good! I love how you make them so in character! Can't wait for more
Loganabanana chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
s/5749419/1/Our-Life-is-Not-a-TV-Show-or-Maybe Checkitout
SorArikU chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G love it omgggg like whattt ahhhh makes me cry, roxas is so relatable
Floweraise chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
I forgot to mention that I feel like you captured Sora's and Roxas' personalities PERFECTLY! I was especially surprised with how on-point Sora's attitude and personality was since sO DAMN MANY AUTHORS MAKE HIM HELLA UKE (and super happy all the time).

That kiss scene had great build-up, btw. :D
Floweraise chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I absolutely LOVE this. It's amazing and the way Roxas' and Sora's relationship is progressing is beautiful! I really love how you made Donald and Goofy actually take part in the story (unlike how other authors write about them). I hope you can update soon! I wonder what happens with Vincent... seems like he'll stay asleep but... who knows? You do, probably xD
Gamma Cavy chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
oh great work. when the time comes for everyone to find out what Roxas is can there be a line like 'I stand with my somebody' and motioning to Sora thus shocking everybody? please please please.
Chelsea619 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
omfg this is literally one of the best kingdom hearts stories i have read in a lot time! u HAVE to update more chapters, this story is so amazing! please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaase!
zombiecake11290 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I was just wondering if you are going to continue this story because this is actually a really well written story i especially love the way you portray the characters and it would be a shame if you stopped updating it! All i want to know is if you will continue updating cause if you are i wouldn't mind waiting for a loooonngg time for an update!
angelkit chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I really like this fanfic so far. I like how roxas is turning out and how he thinks. I love how Belle reacted to roxas having no heart. I hope you update this story.
xturtlepushupsx chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Ughhhh :( This is such a good story! It's been awhile since the last update, so if you don't want to continue this fanfic, may I suggest you put it up for adoption? 3 your friendly neighborhood Turtlepushups
intoxicatelove chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Well, normally I refrain from reading fanfics like this (you know, the classic retelling of KH2 scenes with a different concept), but I have to say this is really good and not overexaggerated. Hope to see more!