Reviews for Trapped
TiiRawr chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOO LIKE UGFCCFGHIJHGFCFGHJ YOU STOPPED AT THE BEST PART WHY OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DROP THIS FIC IT WAS SOOO GOOD i would have to see the little blonde uke aka naruto tortured
Phrille05 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
It's kinda sad that this story is being dropped... T_T

I really enjoyed reading it! And honestly, it got me so hooked I finished reading 'Trapped and Revenge' in one go... Lol XD

I'm soo hooked I can't stop reading until I finished both (and also your other story 'The Return), because of that, I slept around 2am... Lol

This story so Hot! You got my nose bleeding! *wiping nose with tissues* X9

Sooo please don't delete this two? They are both in my Fave list now! And I would re-read them again so please don't! And I know i'm not an expert, but I think your story (both of them) are not that crappy and horrible! So don't be so down on yourself! I've read worst than this you know! Soo please continue this? If you'll re-write it, it's fine by me... If it's up for adoption, hope you'll be able to find someone as good as you! (though I much prefer if you'll just re-write them... XD)
Just please don't abandon this story! Pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Because I love this! And I'm really looking forward to reading it until the end! Though I'm not pressuring you to write again! Just take your time! Hope you'll be able to when your not busy... Lol XD

Sorry for my ramblings! I just can't help it! And sorry too for only reviewing the last chapter, it's just i'm so curious as to what will happen next that I just click the 'next' button! Gomenasai! XD

Thanks for this story!

Ja ne! XD
loveless fangirl chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
okay. that was hot.

naruto is such an uke bitch!
Jojo chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
They're good! You don't need to re-write them! Please, you could easily make the next chapter the last! Think about it, one chapter. One. Chapter. And all the fan girls will be pleased. :D so pleeeeaaaasssseeee finish it? :3
DDAA chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
i cant beleive it. This was bloody fantastic, i even read it in one night and i get to chap 9 with such a cliffy then this...talk about dissapointment, man you should at least finish this, it would be a total shame if you didn't, would also have made this a complete and utter waste of my time...sorry dosn't cut that.
hyperlitelove13 chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
UPDATE SOON!
moodycow210 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011

sorry for writing like a deranged fan girl but

WHY? why did you stop writing it just got to the good part!

: if you aren't going to continue you could at least have written on the summary that it was discontinued, its upsetting to think you're getting a full story when you find it cut just before the climax! :
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Awwww man what a load of crap! why why why?
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Poor ittle baby doesnt even though sasuke is in on it.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Poor little blond fox
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh man I hated this chapter. I mean that was really wrong. Instead of being a gentlemen, he had to be bastard. Poor little fox he cannot catch a break.
Evil E. Evil chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
don't drop this I really like this
lulubeck chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
i really hope you'll continue this story..
Surgery With Smiles chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I don't know why you want to re-write this, I was actually enjoying it and I'm usually very picky about writing skills. Please continue with this story, especailly when it was gotten to such a climactic part. Now I know this letter doesn't seem to be a very convincing one with my lack of spelling, but I know good writing when I see it. If you think this story is crap then I can't wait to see how much you've grown when you write out the next chapter. Yet, sadly I think I will be deprived of that oportunity since you are debating quiting this story.

Good Luck Writing