Reviews for A BSC Reunion
sparkles321 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This is so good! I like that you included every character. Don't forget Shannon! Great job.
MalfoyPotter11 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
What a sweet story! I used to read the BSC books when I was little and I loved them. You really did the characters justice here.
LoveOnTheInside chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Wow! You first posted this when I was 14! I'm now 26! Anyways this was really cute, but also really short!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Well like I said before I loved this and I'm glad you didn't delete it! I'm glad that Mary Ann found someone else!
leighann415 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Aww, that was so sweet! I'm glad Mary Anne found love with Logan. Great job, and I think this isn't half bad. :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
It's too bad about Mary Anne, but it makes for an interesting story. I like the reunion too. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is really cute! I'm glad Kristy gets to see her family & friends, and it's good to know what they've all been up to. Good job! :)
iloveromance chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I loved reading this a second time just as much as the first and I'm glad you've split this into chapters! I'm also really glad that you didn't delete this story after all! )
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I wanted to review this before you take it down and redo it, which I completely understand your reasons for doing so but I hate to think that you'd lose all of your previous reviews! But I know that the updated version will be even better! I've never read these books but this story is really easy to follow!

CH 1-Sounds like Kristy is excited about going home and about her reunion. It's great that they all kept in touch!

CH 2-Great chapter! I love the details and they way you introduced the characters. Poor Mary Ann! Tommy sounds like a real jerk for dumping her but I'm glad her friends are there for her!

CH 3/Epilogue- After finally reading this I wish I had seen it a lot sooner! I really liked it and I'm glad that Mary Ann found someone better! It's nice to read something that you wrote way back in 2001 because although this is a great story it shows how much your writing has improved!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
And the award for best typo in a fanfic by a female author goes to... you!

For:

"She wants to shave the planet!"

Now that is quite an undertaking.

I'm surprised it's taken me so long to read and review this story. I love that you wrote it just like a BSC book - you totally nailed the tone and cadence of the books. You should write more BSC stuff.
KristyandCary chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You should have Cary and Kristy. I love that couple. its a good story but mary- anne dumped logan in 8th grade.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I like your story. It's good but finsh it. Also try to add in Kristy and Bart getting together. I like them as a couple.
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
i stopped reading the BSC books a long time ago, but this is kind of how I pictured the stories ending. I wish it was longer but its pretty good. Good Job!
ElijahWoodFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Just like what I would think of he BSC grown up! Perfect! Can't wait for more! :)

I always wanted Kristy and Mary-Ann to be the best friends, not MA and Dawn.
oldbscfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Oh My Gosh! I love this! I always wanted to write a BSC reunion! This is soooo cool. I love it!