Reviews for Sparda Nightwing: The Dark Knight
zachary12 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
good job on this story
Thorndsword chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Bad
Deathstarling556 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Hahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha! I loved the ending! I read it in jokers voice! And then instantly laughed like a maniac! Wow, hahaha...
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story.
ElizabethGreene-QueenOfViruses chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
AWESOME. Though i wish you could make a sequel.
Bekka Cooper chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
hi
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
Amazing story it was all fantastic except for the part were the jl met dente i felt that was unneeded but i guessit added backround to his meeting with dente. I do have one question though an that is: how old is raven anyway?
Demicat chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
Nice story! I can tell you put a lot of work into this! -D.C.
No Name chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Nice chapter. I like the relationship between Raven and Nightwing, including Superman and Wonder Woman. Not many people know, they have a mutual relationship in the comics, though I do not know why they changed that in the show. I think they look cute together.
Vandenbz chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
This story was awesome! Keep up the great work and updating your other stories!
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
Good chapter. I loved the idea Nightwing putting Dante through the Titan inetiation
Death himself chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Woah Robin could turn out to be a good devil hunter. But hed have to have Dante's help to take down Mundus and also why Yamato Wouldve been better if it was alastor
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
one word ... cool
The PhantomHokage chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
Not bad I liked it thought it could go on a bit longer but all things will come to an end I liked it
Rider Paladin chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
Well, that's actually a nice way of ending it. And Nightwing and Dante are hilarious together. I'm looking forward to the future for Nightwing and Raven, and speaking of supernatural-oriented Teen Titans crossovers, you've inspired me to start writing my Teen Titans/Karas idea. Also, if you're looking for something good on AFF, check out "Breaking Sakura" in the Naruto category's Yuri subsection. You'll enjoy it.