Reviews for Insomnia
smkffnut chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was really deep, interesting, and a bit scary. I'm glad to see Ron interacting with Neville. They are my two most favorite characters in HP. Great work! Thanks for writing!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hello,

How do you get these ideas? You are amazingly brilliant. Seriously. I have no idea how you can get so many ideas! It's crazy. I can never delve into a characters mind like that and just create magic. You are probably the most unique and amazing writer I have ever read on here. You may not be the best writer, in grammatical and such terms, but with ideas and plot and climatic scenes you are the best. You can play a story out so we have no diea what you are talkingabout, then it all ties together in the end and we are just like "Oh! Wow!" It's the element of surprise. It's so perfect. And you are great with imagery as well.

Great work, always

Rhr4eva
frozenteardrop13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great job! :] you're one of my favorite RW writers XD I wonder if neville and ron sleeping in the same room helped? ;] great job again!

x
MrRobertsiiihotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Weird, cute, and original!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Brilliance. Sheer brilliance. I love the ending, the creativity, the Ron/Neville-ness! The whole thing was absolutely endearing.

I will admit, the beginning made me nervous. I was like...High Priestess? What the hell? But it's a Solstice fic, and I never give up on a Solstice fic, so I kept going and I'm certainly glad I did! Fantastic!

I love that you went in deeper with the Ron-leaving thing. Loved that you had him lie to Harry and Hermione so as to not freak them out. Totally Ron. :P

Ron's phobia creeps the crap out of me, and I love it! Wish we could've delved a bit deeper into that...would've been freaking sweet- like this fic!

I'm gonna read one more oneshot, then beddie bye time. I'm loving these, Shari, and it just continues to make me feel like a scum bucket for not reading and reviewing them sooner. :P

still scu- erm, dieselwriter
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ah and also aw and also AMAZING. really just lots of "a"s. :)
Ker-splat chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Have I mentioned lately how much I love your work?
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Where do these ideas come from? They're so totally unique, every story is different. Great work fitting your idea into canon too. I love the idea, it makes for a brillant story.
tamara72 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Poor Ron and Neville
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very nice! I liked how this could fit really well in canon - I especially like Neville's phobia. It seems really realistic. (And I did notice that you expanded on Ron's leaving Harry and Hermione - like you, I wasn't particularly satisfied with the explanation Ron gave.) This was really good, keep up the good work!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Good fic!

I just wanna say...

Boys..!

haha

Bye!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was very original! I liked it.
heyrupert chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ooh, a Neville and Ron fic! I find their friendship intriuging. this is lovely. Can't wait for more.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Good story. original, and I like the way you managed to expand on the canon vrsion.