Reviews for Jinchuuriki Harry
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 6/9
...this story is...interesting...can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
chris chapter 1 . 5/22
keep on writing
FallenLucifersAngel chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Meddling old man for Dumbles, Who all is in the harem? Gabriella included?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I think this would work wonders as a one-shot. Just leave it here, then do one of these for each of the Tailed Beasts.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
supert history
Everlasting Purple chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Bella not being very pleased and loving the fact that Harry is a murder is out of character. I can see her telling on other deatheaters becuase of selfishness, but she is still a crazy bitch that likes blood just as much as the demon. It was good until you made her ooc.
HeavensGovernor chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It would be awesome for an update. Great story.
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
thanks man for read and like the pairing
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
oh yeah harry is going to rock the wizards! I like evil dumbles stories but whatever you pick will be cool.
Shirley chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Dunno if u r continuing this but I would like to see all three delocour women and tonks with no hermione or ginny they just would not mesh with his current character but this is a epic start
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
really needs updating!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
mmm you going to tonks to the harem? pleeeeaaassee
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A little choppy, but interesting. If this gets updated, maybe edit it for typos/consistency. I'm intrigued by this harem set-up, lol, and I'd like to read more. Great tunes too, btw. :)
L chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
UP DATE It is an awsome story and add tonks
Narutoyaoi2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ginny w, luna l, herm g, lavender b, pancy p can we inclued boys as well or is Harry not bi. dumbles trying to help Harry