Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
Phoebe chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awww So sad :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awwwww, I love this song! Now every time I hear it I'm gonna think about your awesome story!
BluEyes chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
wow, i can't belive that i didn't review this the first time i read it...i was looking for something short to read to kill time so i decided to read this again,but i swear i reviewed it the first time i read it...but, anywho, great job, that's an awesome interpretation of a great song...and i just *love* everything you write...ur such a great writer!
Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I must tell you something...I love you!J/K...seriously though, be my friend... I love all your work but I'm just too god damn lazy to reveiw so here we go, you must keep writing, I love ALL of your writing...I love you...and my *giggles* Boyfriend! *claps hand happily and stupidly.* I accually have a boyfriend! The biggest loser in the school has a boyfriend! yeah! Ahem...I sorry...keep up the good work or I'll go midevil on yo' ass!(My qoute, don't take it...)
BeMyFRIENDStoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I love all of you fics. This was no exception. Awesome:)
Bess chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
me like
mel081 chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
kewl! all your fics rock...i luv this song btw
Exintaris chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Well, I owe you one in thanks for your comments on my new WW one, but I don't think I can face the Thailand Drama/Angst, judging by the other reviews, so I looked at this one. I don't know the song: you have tied it in pretty well, but my major problem is in accepting that Monica would act like that. If she did, I can see the rest, and it is well done and ends positively (ignore "me" - 'reviews' like that are never helpful).
rossandrachelforever chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
aw, that was really sweet! i loved it!
Haley J. The Bat chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
To tell you the truth I wasn't going to review because it's so much of a hassle, but I haven't gotten many reviews on in the past month, so I figured I owe you one. This was good. Although it's very unlikely this situation would ever occur, I think if it *did* occur, this is how the characters would react. Good portrayel. (Okay, my spelling sucks, but you know what I mean! :)

~Haley J. The Bat
Ellie Boing chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
Its first dance not no dance, but pretty good fic
me chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
you took a horrible song and made a senseless stupid fic out of it. i hated it, songfics are rarely good because songs aren;t exactly the best way to tell a story, the liberties you made with the characters were so unrealistic and silly. it sucked