Reviews for Daydream
Beauty with a Bite chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
oh please make this a 2 shot
Seddie1204 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
please continue.. not much perlypso stories here :)
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
HEY I LIKED THIS! IT WAS NICE A FLUFFY! I THINK U DID GOOD AND I'M AROUND THE SAME AS YOU WITH THE WHOLE READ/REVIEW THING I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO MAKE A FANFIC AND AM FINDING IT HARD TO PUT WAT I WANT IN WRITING SO ANY TIPS! _
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Apples, bananas and ipods! That part was hilarious! XD

Cute fic!
ej8012 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Good, but with this made me confused:

how it seemed that Percy Jackson had died early in combat, thanks to a scheme with a son of Hades, Nico. Everyone thought Percy was dead and took him to shelter, away from the battle

You made it sound like Nico had become evil, and killed Percy, then everyone ran for selter.

If you clear that up, it will be better, but it's a good idea!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
"Invented another Apple? Called it Banana?" XD Epicness!

For a first fic, this is good :D Better than mine _

Percy/Calypso...*_* Luff it. Aww, how cute x) Percy using his wish for Calypso :D

PT
percabeth777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
taht was really good! write more percy x calypso! thatwas good!
AVirgoGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh my gods, THAT WAS THE SWEEYEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I MEAN IT! i loveit! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pl pls pls pls pls cotinue it, it is way to good 4 u to stop!
riptride chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
not bad better than my first story.
believeinthegods chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Congratulations on your first story!

It was very good for a first attempt - it's hard to find a Percy/Calypso story out there, there are only a couple!

I quite enjoyed it!

I liked the Apple/Banana thing - I chuckled!

If I had one wish, I would maybe ask for a little more fluff (romance or slightly more poetic language for a oneshot), but otherwise it was very enjoyable to read!

Well done!

Love,

believeinthegods x
Nightmare Before Halloween chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
apples,mangoes,bananas...i love those fruits...and this story
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Apples, bananas and ipods, I just loved that line!

And overall, this was one of those stories which made me smile. I think it's unlikely something like that will ever happen, but hey, this is fanfiction, right?

Good job. PLEASE do me a favour and write more.