Reviews for One Year
Sam loves Jack chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I don't like it i want jack back I NEED JACK BACK!

Breena Patron chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
:3 Rarely do I use my own name, and rarely do I actually read something and say, "I have no complaints with this!". But- I'm using my own name, not my pseudonym, and I honestly enjoyed this. It was sad, but believable. Kind of reminded me of a spin on "100 Days" where O'Neill is stranded on the fire-rain planet.
I do have one question though! Maybe it's because I haven't started season 10, but this is one of several stories I've read where Sam has handlers and things are sort of AU? I'm confused on where this comes from. Could you explain please? :)
5 stars, by the way, 5 stars!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I really thought this was lovely. Sad, of course, but truly a working through the mourning period of her life in a normal therapeutic method. Moving where she did...pain...And the girl who recognized her-well, that must have been agonizingly wonderful to be have the possibility of being herself there for a brief second, only to do her duty and yank the carrot away herself by informing her handlers. Would have liked an entry that reveals her relief and happiness at talking to Daniel again if only because she needs some small ray of light in her life. Can't find Approaching Normal. Would love to read it. Well done and thanks for sharing.
jennifer1213 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
okay i really would like to read the other story to this but i don't know where to go to read it!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Torturous...the emotion, not your writing :) My heart ached for her. Angst makes me cry...
Katetanic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
*sigh* Poor Sammie.

I really liked this. Very good Idea Pol. :)
hifield chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Really liked your story. I love Sam and Jack and stories that put them together - she just doesn't fit with anyone else. You did a really good job. Sam should have moved to Montana instead - being a recent transplant to Minnesota I can testify that indeed, it does get cold with lots of snow!

Really great job.
g-love99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So well done *sniff*, would love to read mitchell and daniels journals from thiat year *hint*
Odonata Epiprocta chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Just discovered this story, very well writen. It captures emotions well, remindes me of someone i miss very much. If only we 'could' turn back time, make everything right again.
Lt.Col.SamO'Neill chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow! Awesome! I saw the movie and I could truly imagine Sam writing those entries like that. I'm hoping there will be more? Good luck!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh that was... *sniff*

I'm going to have to go read somethign happier of yours now to lifet my spirits. Yes yes, I know intellectually it all never happened to our reality Sam and Jack but... *sob* You make it feel so real.

Never stop writing, will you.
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Loved this is was beautiful. So right, it must have been horrible for Carter in that year. I am off to read the other one.

Eternal Density chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
sad. love it.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Heartbreakingly biting. Excellently written. I love it. I hope you've written or are going to write Daniel and Cam's year alone. Great job!
Suse B chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ack! There's a spoiler in the summary! :S Thanks I didn't know that one.

Very nice Sam/Jack other story though.