Reviews for Primary
shadowdreamer14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow... This is really beautiful. I love how you portrayed namine. She's such a tragic character, in the end... They all are, I guess. I love how it's sad and yet not, at the end... Wonderful, just wonderful.
Negative.XIII chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh my...

This is...

Oh my.

Ive ben reading your stories for a while.. I don't reviews 'cause I rarely have anything noteworthy to say, but... with this fic, Ive just got to.

Amazing. Just gorgeous. I have to say I adore your work with this pairing, and this is the best. An artist's color language... perfectly described.

It was so sad, and at the same time so awe-inspiring.

Rock on!
Lady Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
You made me cry...again!

You wrote this so full of emotion and the woird choice was simply wonderful! o

Saludos

S.A
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Brilliant! ]

I love how you match the characters with colors, which all seem so accurate. You also wrote Namine perfectly, she is such a pure yet saddened character.
ArtificialLung chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Salutations, BLP- a thank you for taking the time to piece this marvelous vignette, it has truly been a pleasure to read.

I am often uncertain as to what should be written in a review- praise, certainly, if the story was well composed. Yet I find that perhaps praise is very easy to come by and the constructive criticism that helps us grow perhaps a trifle too rare-

So constructively... :3 I am uncertain as to if there are any major flaws in this particular piece. Its flow is smooth, unbroken and quite melodic in fact. The voice, that is, Namine's voice, is lyrical. Her thought patterning- her take on the world she knows and the two individuals closest to her- is haunting.

You have created a very graceful, well crafted dosier of the shadow of a character, a character in and of herself.

Bravo
Arkaham chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Beautiful

so beautiful :D no other word an say better of this little piece:D
WayToDawn chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Beautiful. I absolutely adored Naminé's colourful (bad pun, yes) interpretation of everyone's personality, and it gave the story's imagery amazing depth. Specially when she saw Axel and Roxas together, her way of looking at it was... breathtaking, to be honest.

Lovely reference to Once Upon and perfect finale. Reading this made me consider so many things I haven't considered before, I sure hope you continue to write, your work with this pairing is superb!
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
om, this is beautiful! I love Naminé, and I really like the way you portrayed her; it almost made me cry :D
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Ooh, I really like this. I love how you described the way Namine sees the world and sees the others.

Great job!
Static Lull chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I loved it to pieces. Really.

I love the repetition, and the way Namine relates everything she doesn't quite grasp to something she does understand - color. It was beautiful and bittersweet and perfect.

Fav'd.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This is a very thought provoking story and I like the coloring distictions you put in it. And a knew view on Namine.

Good work!