Reviews for Standing It
I love this story so far. I wish you would finish it!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 13 . 1/17
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED!? OMFG NO WTF! PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 6 . 1/17
OMG this chapter was so good. Somehow Tony always remains strong, through everything even though its evident he's feeling many mixed emotions. Nice ending, it's always nice to incorporate a little humor to lighten a rather sad story.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 3 . 1/17
Wow I can't believe it! Tony's reaction will probably be devastating. Good work, keep it up.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 1 . 1/17
OH NO what s gonna happen... cool idea btw
Lulubelle192 chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I've just stumbled across your story and am immensely sorry to find that it's incomplete. It is a terrific story, dealing with particularly intense and difficult issues and you're doing a great job. Really hope that one day you will find the time and the motivation to complete it.
RedLindy chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This is such a great story, and I really like that there was not a magic cure for Tony! Please continue andfirmination isn't this!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Will there be more? Please?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I went to click on the next chapter and WTF There isn't another chapter.I am so into this continue
I would love to read
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
When is the next chapter please. I'm on tenderhooks wondering what Tony will do. Love this story
lupita Maravilla chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
he liedo muchisimas historias por este medio, y esta es sensacional, soy una apasionada de la lectura, no tanto de la t.v. y la computadora, y esta historia es extraordinaria, bien escrita, documentada, aspectos fisicos y emocionales, lamentablemente, tengo poco tiempo biendo ncis y leyendo esta pagina...asi que no tengo ni idea de donde buscar la continuacion, si es que ya existe...aparte de todo eso muchas gracias por haceme pasar un un mometo tan agradable y muchas felicidades, por tu talento para expresarte por medio de la escritura.
sopmire chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Really well done story so far, I don't even mind being made to cry! ;) Very realistic characterization. Hope you keep on, looking forward to the rest of this story, and any others you write.

Thanks for sharing,

Stacy
lizrat66 chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
This is so intense and emotional, I am having a hard time remembering that this is fiction. Please update soon...
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
"I'm sorry. We tried our best."

He's going to say that, isn't he?

*sniffle*
Dee2436 chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Your story is awesome! I love the level of detail and the ton of angst. I also like that you don't fly through events (like rehab) too quickly -gives us time to savor it. Hope you update real soon!