Reviews for ace
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
HAHA my thoughts exactly. Everything about him just screams UKE! oh man, you gotta update soon XD
Inncai chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I think my drawing is calling...and I doubt I'm going to get that image out of my head :)

anyway, I like this fic, and I hope you write more.
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
My friend asked me to draw her a picture of Minato in a skirt in exchange for the link to this fanfic. Totally worth it
Ze chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I loved this story, but I definitely would've loved more, and maybe some pairing.
Hirakareta chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I have to say with much gusto that I agree with all your points...Hell that game is CRACK...if crack was like that...*looks away* you gets mah drift _ I hope you write a lil more *cough* Like 4-5 chapters*cough* But that's just me and Minato in a dress is like a given! Awesome fic!
charmed-prue-4eva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
it wasn't a waste of time it was just ... interesting, although nothing good happened between Akihiko and Minato! ;) keep writing!
Jentaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
UMM...

MORE.

NOW.

Seriously, crossdressing makes me squirm. Minato crossdressing had me in a puddle on the floor.

I hope to god that this isn't complete.
a person chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wah. I really liked it. Please write more! Minato is so cute and oblivious, he really does need someone to protect him from getting jumped. XD
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LOVE IT

Continue Y/Y?

It should happen in the game. To hell with dating .
Alex van Raye chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very interesting . And I adore the fact that only Kenji could tell that it was Minato at first sight. "Mooaar!" cried the masses.c:
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh. Oh my.

...*glee*

Please tell me you're going to write more to this. Preferably of the MinatoxRyoji persuasion. Because I can totally see the brainbreak in Ryoji's mind at the sight.

Plus, more uke-Minato all around- and with that, everyone wins~
Chilipop chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
So hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Will there be a continuation?
TisonlyMeNow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Holy shit! This fic is awesome! If you update soon I'll write you a KenjiXMinato Fic!
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Absolutely hilarious. To top it off, the day is just getting started.

And yes, Minato in a girl's uniform would be quite delicious.
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
O-oh wow, you're a pure genius. *thumbs up* I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. I was practically smiling the whole time! XD

And no, you don't suck. You. Are. Made. Of. Pure. Awesome.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »