Reviews for ace
Inncai chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I think my drawing is calling...and I doubt I'm going to get that image out of my head :)

anyway, I like this fic, and I hope you write more.
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
My friend asked me to draw her a picture of Minato in a skirt in exchange for the link to this fanfic. Totally worth it
Ze chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I loved this story, but I definitely would've loved more, and maybe some pairing.
Hirakareta chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I have to say with much gusto that I agree with all your points...Hell that game is CRACK...if crack was like that...*looks away* you gets mah drift _ I hope you write a lil more *cough* Like 4-5 chapters*cough* But that's just me and Minato in a dress is like a given! Awesome fic!
charmed-prue-4eva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
it wasn't a waste of time it was just ... interesting, although nothing good happened between Akihiko and Minato! ;) keep writing!
Jentaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
UMM...

MORE.

NOW.

Seriously, crossdressing makes me squirm. Minato crossdressing had me in a puddle on the floor.

I hope to god that this isn't complete.
a person chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wah. I really liked it. Please write more! Minato is so cute and oblivious, he really does need someone to protect him from getting jumped. XD
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LOVE IT

Continue Y/Y?

It should happen in the game. To hell with dating .
Alex van Raye chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very interesting . And I adore the fact that only Kenji could tell that it was Minato at first sight. "Mooaar!" cried the masses.c:
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh. Oh my.

...*glee*

Please tell me you're going to write more to this. Preferably of the MinatoxRyoji persuasion. Because I can totally see the brainbreak in Ryoji's mind at the sight.

Plus, more uke-Minato all around- and with that, everyone wins~
Chilipop chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
So hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Will there be a continuation?
TisonlyMeNow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Holy shit! This fic is awesome! If you update soon I'll write you a KenjiXMinato Fic!
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Absolutely hilarious. To top it off, the day is just getting started.

And yes, Minato in a girl's uniform would be quite delicious.
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
O-oh wow, you're a pure genius. *thumbs up* I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. I was practically smiling the whole time! XD

And no, you don't suck. You. Are. Made. Of. Pure. Awesome.
AnneShanne chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
... Dangit. I love you from the end of one universe ta the other end of the universe. UPDATE. I heart this story! AND PUT RYOJI in it! It's gonna make my day if Ryoji the playboy's innit. And there's always something between Minato and Ryoji, even in the game, rite?

Luv,