Reviews for ace
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
My friend asked me to draw her a picture of Minato in a skirt in exchange for the link to this fanfic. Totally worth it
Ze chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I loved this story, but I definitely would've loved more, and maybe some pairing.
Hirakareta chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I have to say with much gusto that I agree with all your points...Hell that game is CRACK...if crack was like that...*looks away* you gets mah drift _ I hope you write a lil more *cough* Like 4-5 chapters*cough* But that's just me and Minato in a dress is like a given! Awesome fic!
charmed-prue-4eva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
it wasn't a waste of time it was just ... interesting, although nothing good happened between Akihiko and Minato! ;) keep writing!
Jentaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

Seriously, crossdressing makes me squirm. Minato crossdressing had me in a puddle on the floor.

I hope to god that this isn't complete.
a person chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wah. I really liked it. Please write more! Minato is so cute and oblivious, he really does need someone to protect him from getting jumped. XD
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2008

Continue Y/Y?

It should happen in the game. To hell with dating .
Alex van Raye chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very interesting . And I adore the fact that only Kenji could tell that it was Minato at first sight. "Mooaar!" cried the masses.c:
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh. Oh my.

Please tell me you're going to write more to this. Preferably of the MinatoxRyoji persuasion. Because I can totally see the brainbreak in Ryoji's mind at the sight.

Plus, more uke-Minato all around- and with that, everyone wins~
Chilipop chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
So hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Will there be a continuation?
DemonGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Holy shit! This fic is awesome! If you update soon I'll write you a KenjiXMinato Fic!
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Absolutely hilarious. To top it off, the day is just getting started.

And yes, Minato in a girl's uniform would be quite delicious.
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
O-oh wow, you're a pure genius. *thumbs up* I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. I was practically smiling the whole time! XD

And no, you don't suck. You. Are. Made. Of. Pure. Awesome.
AnneShanne chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
... Dangit. I love you from the end of one universe ta the other end of the universe. UPDATE. I heart this story! AND PUT RYOJI in it! It's gonna make my day if Ryoji the playboy's innit. And there's always something between Minato and Ryoji, even in the game, rite?

Grotesque.Alice chapter 1 . 7/30/2008

Dude, you are awesome. Have my internet babies.

1: AH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! This is so far the most interesting story I've ever come across in FF! Your way of writing the story is awesome, it's clearly detailed (not too detailed until it makes people want to throw up) and this idea is completely new and refreshing! Makes me jump at the idea of seeing Minato-sama in a skirt (although I DO have a picture of it, except that he was in Fuuka's uniform) but damn... he has long legs.

2: I agree with you 120%. He's the ultimate fu*kable uke that is just too uke to be true! Uke al the way!

3: And damn, it was freaking hilarious. Even Akihiko-senpai! Hahaha! xDD And Junpei's own plan backfired on him. And Kazushi's reaction was... priceless!

*dies of laughter while typing this*

*soul comes back from heaven*

I'll be looking forward to this! *puts you on author alert, favourite author, favourite story and story alert*

DO UPDATE! PLEASE! My life and fertility (LOL) depends on this!

P/S: When this series of yours is complete, I'm printing EVERYTHING and compiling it into a book for me to read whenever I go. Seriously.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »