Reviews for ace
kawaii! Pls update soon! Pls oh pls oh pls! Ü thanks! *squeal*

xoxo
eternal-ataraxia
Immoral Haki chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This is the funniest Persona 3 fic that I have ever read. It made me laugh the entire time while I was reading through this!

Minato is so cute! He really should be sticking with the girl's uniform. Kekeke.

I'll be waiting for an update like your other anticipating fans. w
The Nightstress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really find this epic amazing at the moment XDD and I is completely in LUV *w* If only Ryoji was there (that would be a site) XD can't wait for the other chapters
The Critic chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ah, yes, a MegaTen fanfiction.

I rank your story at an A-.

Your style of writing is quite enjoyable-you balance out dialogue and description evenly so as not to overwhelm the reader with too much of one or the other.

However, I think you made Arisato-kun into too much of an uke for just the first chapter. I mean, already in the fourth paragraph, the gakuen uniform supposedly 'suits' him.

But, once again, this is all just in my opinion.

Overall, I would like to see this story continued. It's not bad.

THE CRITIC
arisatoishot chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
yes totally agree with you,he is hot and cute,just love his laid back attitude in the manga,then again i always picture him like that,love ur story btw,yeah i'll bet he makes yukari jealous with that look ahaha,so is this one yaoi too?i realize most of the main pairing is with guys,it's rare to find a het pairing,though if you make this a variety then it'll be more interesting,if you know what i mean *wink*
Spikis chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was a funny fic. I didnt spect to see Minato in that situation LOL

It would be great to see how Aigis reacts to that.

Nice fic
zel-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Totally love it XD!

It just needed to be done by someone!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think Minato IS the ultimate UKE!

And sque *.* Akihiko, I can totally see his face in such situation XD

I know it's hard drawing Minato and not end up putting him in a skirt XD

I myself wanted to do some sort of fic like this but you beat me to it XD

I had a pic for my own idea too (but he wasn't in a MINIskirt)

Your writing doesn't suck, even if I'm probably not the best person to judge on this (personaly I extra suck at writing, I only count on the plot)

Please make more of this !

Poor Mina-chan needs to be jumped more Xd! He IS hot stuff afterall *even shadows want a piece of him*
TimeIsRunningOut999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG I LOVE IT *o* please write more Minato in a girls dress blows our minds and i agree that minato is the next naruto (he's so uke you can see it from space) xD Seriously keep up the goos work
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
While I try to keep as far away from any kind of yaoi as possible, I cannot deny that this is absolutely hilarious.

I'm so conflicted.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Poor, poor Minato. LOL Please write more!

_~

CDW
Chronos Astral chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Good God...

Give me time to catch my breath. The hilarity of it all had me laughing off my chair.

I don't even like subtle/implied yaoi that much, and I'm already liking this fic! Good job! Keep it up! And don't put yourself down, your writing is fine!

Question though: Will the girls be in on this too?

It's fine if they aren't. It's funny enough anyway.

If Shinjirou were still there... God that would be hilarious.

Keep up the good work.

~Chronos Astral
RPFarseer chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hahaha, funny stuff! Reminds me a little bit of Fruits Basket and how good Yuki looks in a girl's uniform. My question to is it going to be a one shot or are you going to continue it?
Itsukitachibana chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
.god. I stopped all the things i was doing when i read the summary, and the story was HILARIOUS, i was laughing all the way through it, please continue! The reactions where perfect and Minato's oblivious nature is great XD.

Fabolous, keep up the good work.
Kehrico chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
... Jesus Christ.

I LOVE YOU.

SO MUCH.

TO ANDROMEDA AND BACK.

THATS BILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS. FILLED WITH LOVE.

First of all, several people use this plot . But, because of its overuse, the fanfics tend to be bad.

This is the first on in the Megami Tensei place that I know of [not counting maid one]. And the writing ROCKS.

LIKE OH MY CRAP, I WAS DYING WITH INTENSE LOVE WITH YOUR MASTERPIECE.

MASTERPIECE LIKE NO OTHER.

This is going on my favorites.

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME~!