Reviews for Plankton's Lab
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awesome. I nearly peed I was laughing so hysterically. I could see every line of this in an episode. Clever use of one line.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
... I don't know how to describle this one. It made me feel so many things. Confused, pity, anxiety... from the pain of holding back laughing.

Is adorably funny even a proper way to describe something? Because if it is, this story is all over it. Frame by frame, I could picture this in my head as a real episode.

I wanted to shake the life out of Plankton and tell him to get over it... wait, Karen fixed it. Nevermind.

XD I can see Spongebob's expressions in my head especially when he's confused. XD

Great job, once again! Another treasure of a random, short story. D
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I forgot to review this apparently . . .

Anyway, you know I'm going to proclaim this fic as total, unadulteratedly, awesome, right? So why even jump through the hoops of faking surprise. Hilarious use of one of the funniest quotes of Season 1. That part always made me double over when it flashed on the TV, and you had me doubling my doubling over. I don't understand how you can make me love something that has zippo slash. Do you put heroin in your fics?
chattychic007 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
lol dat was funny the plot was clever cos u used what happened in a episode. Clever use of the Lab... lol
account is abandoned chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Lol, poor SpongeBob. He never got it. I'm glad I read this, 'cause it really gave me a good laugh. But yeah, I remember the Lab joke; it was hysterical.
Octovision chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This makes me lulz and you just made my night.