Reviews for Little Warriors
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OrcHiD13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aw. thats gotta be the sweetest fic ive ever read! its definately the only one thats made me melt so far! suki and sokka are my favorite couple ever (eventhough im planning to write a story involving suki's death bu t anyway..) ! kyou have to keep writing sukka stories!

Neoscottie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh, I just adore your writing style! Your stories make me feel all warm and fuzzy and make me melt into a puddle of "aw"~

Very nice job on this, and I'll be going to read your other stories now!
nutshak chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
i dont doubt for one second that your totally awesome! keep it up!
Animelover231 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw that was very well done and nicely written. It made me happy, and I definitely needed some happy Sukka since I am pretty upset about zutara lately. Thanks alot! Now, less than two hours until Ember Island Players premiers!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very lovely story. It always good to see family moments between the characters.
uhouse chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
its so lovely
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This oneshot was just too cute! I loved it. _
Ayva j Damas chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:D Yes, I'm really excited!

(I'm embarrassed that I forgot that! *_*)

This one made me go "Aw". :D

You write really good Sukka :D
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Thia one was cute, WOAH the finales here already? I don't have cable so I haven't been able to keep up, like this one alot, except first sentance confused me shouldn't it be "She had just gotten done exiting the Healers’ hut," not "gotten exiting?"

anyways can't wait for more Avatar stuff,

Love Middi~

first found out ;P

haha, awesome _

really nice work!
Kimba616 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Dude, I can't believe you wrote this that fast. Seriously. It was so cute and, yeah, it was sappy, but in the good way! Adorable is GOOD. 8D You know I love this. x3