Reviews for Escapism
Amateraszu chapter 1 . 8/29
great work
looking forward to finding more kigo from you :)
crkswolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Just beautiful.
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Unbelievable. That's the only word i can thing to describe how much i liked this story. It was every bit as enjoyable as the one before it and achieved a whole new level of heart-touching beauty.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Goodness you love messing with my emotions. Such a beautiful and heartfelt story. You are very talented.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nicely written! It was a nice read.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was a pretty heavy story. But well written, nice job, I liked it!
jaelsasmiocrae chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Not bad, still lovin' your writing, it's among the best on .
Texan Red Rose chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was a moving story. NOoTW was great too, no doubt, but this one shows a certain depth that really reflects the maturity of the characters well- beyond words I should say. I think the use of weather in this, the rain, was ingenius, completely stoic yet exemplifying the dynamic rollercoaster our favorite femmes underwent.

Also, for a lemon, hands down one of the best I've ever read, as it used the physical aspects of the relationship to convey emotions without focusing solely or explicitely on the act itself. I'm sincerely in awe.

Absolutely marvelous.
James Shroud chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Very nice, VERY romantic, I would absolutely love a continuation of this!
Sword of Damocles chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Nice little sequel. Romantic, yet sad. Can't wait for the third story :-)
hit.dana chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
beautiful 3
Tyrsan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is such a great story. The level of emotion you are able to convey is truly amazing. This is the most touching thing I think I have ever read, and the only fanfiction (and one of only about five literary works total) to make me cry. Thank you for writing this. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Yaoi-Lover-Yoko chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i cried the whole time i read this. there are no words. what you did here was beyond marvelous.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice, I like it! Hm... do you check your stories over? I've found that there are a few spelling/grammar/typo errors in your stories, and sometimes they distract me a little from the story. Besides that, it's all good. )
Backne chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
the best KiGo one-shot i've ever read.