Reviews for You Know You're A Moonlight WriterFan When
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
as someone who can be just a little obsessive, I like-love-appreciate this.

try going to a startreck connvention. take a camera.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Haha, I like Moonlight, but these are pretty hardcore! ;)

Funny list!

I found myself agreeing with about...seven of these.

But if I think about them for Supernatural, I'm agreeing about...Almost all of them, lol!

Good list, made me laugh!
Waterlily chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is HILARIOUS! My sister and I are both moonlighters and we love this! VS, RRR! :D
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Dear Kat,

You're freakin' insane.

Love,

Lord Voldemort
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
#10 is just me! And the rest sounds like me too. Great!
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well, this was interesting!

Write, dear, always write. It does the heart, mind and sould every ounce of good!
George Rouman chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
What else can possibly be added to this list? Some of it has definately struck a vein!
Mistyjay chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Well, thank God I am not alone. I too, can't quite manage 100% but I can relate to more than I would like to admit. I'm brand new to fanfiction and am totally hooked, keep up the good work.

Mistyjay
brenthforever chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
oh my god i died laughing especially about the henley. its so true!

Smiles

Brenthforever
EvilAngel-Sisah chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was utterly hilarious...but bad because i fit in with most of them! This non-fic fic just made my day.
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
one of the best "your are a fan of..." lists I have read!

I enjoyed it much!
Nyra Lion chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I found myself laughing and nodding my head to so many of these!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LOL. Ha!Ha! Many-too-many of these are true for me, especially where fans are concerned (my fanfiction is off to only a very slow start). I'd like to add at least one 203. You want to redo your apartment in the style of Mick's/Beth's/Josef's. (I love Mick's apartment-those bookshelves, and that kitchen, and the study are just awesome. I even like the fire display and the art work. The only think I'm not sure about is the red stripe lighting at the entrance. I also love his car. o'kay, I need to redirect my thinking or I'm going to have insomnia. Oh, yah, and 204. You have started noticing all the vampire novels in your local bookstore. Some of them are really very good. But Moonlight is better (Twilight is not really going to help! Who are they kidding?-It might be good, but it's not quite THAT good (no offense meant to dedicated Twilighters)).
Becca chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love this. All of this is too true for me. I listen to songs from the episodes, and I've categorized them into a cd that I call "Moonlight Anthems" b/c I love the show so much! I totally agree with everything in here, and yes, my family does think I'm crazy and are considering locking me away for my own good. Everything reminds me of Moonlight. I call it "six degrees of separation" b/c everything I see, hear, or read reminds me of Moonlight, or can be connected to Moonlight through six degrees. Just an hour ago I saw a commercial for The Shield and I sighed b/c Alex used to be on it.

Oh, I think you should add that "you can match a song from the show with which episode of Moonlight it played in"
Niko and Ralalith Chronicles chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That's great! I love this. I hope you come w/ more.