Reviews for InuYasha Musume
Azure Neko chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Another good chapter. If you want a direction hint, it's been a long time since I read Inuyasha, but I seem to remember that Kagome's normal reaction to Inuyasha and Koga fighting is "sit" Hate to see Aisa's reaction to that.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Please update sooner! It's taking you FUCKING forever to update! Are you dead or something!
FeelingMyself chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Okay man(or girl whatever you are), I found your story a bit later so please forgive me for only one review instead of the five you deserve, anyway great story, I kind of sympathise with Miroku though, he is trying so hard, why dont you give him a chance? (Ok dont take them all the way, I dont wanna see Miroku as Inuyasha's son in law. Just a few more smacks from Sango will really please me), anyway about the suggestions why dont you get them to meet Sesshomarou on the way? I bet he is gonna pound inuyasha for anothe interspecies affair! But its just a thought, you should follow your own mind! Anyway update soon!
MarieJane67777 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is great!

so exciting

please check out my storie
Countess57 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I forgot to add you on my favourtes
Countess57 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is really good. Love it.

Please check my out I got the second chapter up finally. yay ;)
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Great! Sorry I was so tardy looking this up. I like where you're going with this. Good luck!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
good story but i'm noy fumiler with the show soi don't really no or understand the charciters in the story