Reviews for One Drink Is Never Enough
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
*giggles at House* Oh goodness. How is he so good at that? Looove Thirteen and Cuddy, and loved the bit about her being happy!
halfboy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh, hot stuff ;)

Loved this fic, great job :)
goldiloks chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
yay for... what is this, Lemy? Risa? Thuddy? idk. whatev. yay those two.

one note: it gets really confusing when you put some one else's actions behind a character's words. like if you wrote:

"Sorry." Remy shook her head.

"There's nothing to be sorry for."

you wouldn't know who was saying which line. try:

"Sorry," Lisa mumbled.

Remy shook her head. "There's nothing to be sorry for."
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was AWESOME! HAHA! House teasing Cuddy is hilarious! "You did, you did, you did" I love House. He's such a child. And I love how Thirteen laughed. So great!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
oh, house was getting warmer

lucky they ditched out of there right quick before he could put two and two together

great fic _
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I like that it had some depth to it. The note about happiness and I think you got House's character down well. Also I can see Cuddy being a tease to a degree, because I think she would enjoy being in control. Thirteen was sweet and overall it was interesting.
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aw they make a cute couple
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I actually don't know how to express how phenomenal this is... it's just kinda perfect, and the characters are spot on.
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Good job. Believable, balanced, and real, with not so much hotness that it turned ugly (but plenty enough to be yummy). Plus you got House perfectly, that rotter! He never gives up, does he?
MrsDanversbinich chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
amazing! I generally prefer Cameron/13, but I think you just converted me! :D

hot, and very well written, especially House! I'm so jealous of your talent!

x