Reviews for Demon Dance
Nemo chapter 38 . 7/11
I don't think it's as easy as that, Gaara. I know some people here seem to agree with him that Hinata should accept him as he is, but it's really not that simple. He's a sadist and she's a pacifist - these two views are not really compatible.

It's as if I would marry a nazi; it doesn't matter if he treats me right, is nice to children and animals - he's a freakin' nazi and believes that people of another color/ethnicity should die! How can you live with someone like that if you do not share their views?
Or, let's say he likes to torture animals - would you be willing to live with such a partner? What kind of compromise can you make? Just kill the animals without fur? Just kill on Sundays?

And isn't it just as much his responsibility to accept that Hinata doesn't want to live that way? I know it's a difficult situation considering the society they live in, but I can't help but feel that Hinata would be better off with someone who shares her views of life.

I know people mostly say these things, because they're young, they like Gaara as a character and the appearance you've given him is very sexy, but it still strikes me as odd.

I hope you get back to the story one day, as it is very well-written and exciting, cheers
Please continue
Kat chapter 38 . 5/15
You probably don't even log into this account anymore.
I just wanted to let you know that I had enjoyed this fic so many years ago. It's way past what you can possibly pick up. Thanks for writing. This was one of the reasons I shipped this couple haha. Old fandoms aside, this fantasy work was a fun read. The world building was great - and I liked the effort.
Lovely story
Kichou chapter 38 . 5/4
Really nice story. I enjoy reading it.
DarkJewel55 chapter 37 . 3/22
i like this story but it feels way too rushed...
WakaWaka4life chapter 38 . 2/28
OK I'm going to use one of your lines for this.

"Exquisite work, as always, I look forward to seeing the finished piece."

Please continue I'm dying to know how it ends!
Lokata chapter 38 . 2/11
Please please please come back to us!
I'll cry so much the day you update this story. Happy tears, of course (perhaps some screams and a little victory dance :p). Hope is the last one to die. Love you!
Moonshiner chapter 38 . 2/10
Please don't leave me hanging
Ai Megurine chapter 38 . 2/6
Hello ! I'm a huge fan of your story *y* I love how Hinata is in love with Gaara and how he is in love with her. I also loved when he acted like a kid. It was funny x)
I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
See you!
(Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I'm a French reader :p)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/23/2015
I'm going to sadly assume that this story will never be continued. . . .
Guest chapter 37 . 11/26/2015
ONE MORE CHAPTER WOOO :-)!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
I had to pretty much skip reading misty of this chapter I couldn't had l read all the gore
Guest chapter 38 . 11/22/2015