Reviews for Demon Dance
Paola Gonzalez1 chapter 1 . 1/22
I read this story way back when, and I'm re-reading it again. I hope that someday you'll come back to this project and update it. This was one of my first introductions to GaaHina and have fallen in love with pairing ever since! 3
Alia Rubrik chapter 38 . 11/28/2017
An interesting idea. I don't think your writing style resonated with me - nothing against you at all, not all writers can cater for all audiences, and some of the most renowned authors leave me frustrated - but I stuck through it and I'm glad I did. I hope you continue this, not so much for me, but for the many readers who evidently love your story, and if you're unable to then I hope life is treating you well at least. Good luck with it all :)
- Alia
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Bowa!Hehndh hdjhdejsk jjaaala
Crimsont3ar chapter 38 . 10/4/2017
Mmmm, absolutely adore this book. Read it about 6 times now I think... I wish you’d finish, but, even if you don’t, I have finally accepted your last ending as a beautiful closing. So maybe you can do a sequel. I’m not too picky
Got to catch 'em chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
RARASzrdrtf
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Despacitó
Sucker chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
The first few chapters were great but as I went on, the story became shitty and rushed. Just wasted my time reading this shit
orca285 chapter 38 . 5/29/2017
Please continue!
ByakuganPrincessBride chapter 19 . 3/27/2017
Are you going to finish the story? Please do!
ShiroTakahashi01 chapter 38 . 3/8/2017
Can you completed this fanfic? TTTT
ShiroTakahashi01 chapter 26 . 3/8/2017
I like it!(((:
SalDalia chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
Very overrated
Guest chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
Omg omg you didn't finish the story and its just a good story to. I love reading it it had good characters and a good plot. You are just a good writer thanks for sharing such a good story.
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »