Reviews for Demon Dance
Crimsont3ar chapter 38 . 10/4
Mmmm, absolutely adore this book. Read it about 6 times now I think... I wish you’d finish, but, even if you don’t, I have finally accepted your last ending as a beautiful closing. So maybe you can do a sequel. I’m not too picky
Got to catch 'em chapter 9 . 9/30
RARASzrdrtf
Despacitó
Sucker chapter 1 . 6/15
The first few chapters were great but as I went on, the story became shitty and rushed. Just wasted my time reading this shit
orca285 chapter 38 . 5/29
Please continue!
ByakuganPrincessBride chapter 19 . 3/27
Are you going to finish the story? Please do!
ShiroTakahashi01 chapter 38 . 3/8
Can you completed this fanfic? TTTT
ShiroTakahashi01 chapter 26 . 3/8
I like it!(((:
SalDalia chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
Very overrated
Guest chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
Omg omg you didn't finish the story and its just a good story to. I love reading it it had good characters and a good plot. You are just a good writer thanks for sharing such a good story.
Nemo chapter 38 . 7/11/2016
I don't think it's as easy as that, Gaara. I know some people here seem to agree with him that Hinata should accept him as he is, but it's really not that simple. He's a sadist and she's a pacifist - these two views are not really compatible.

It's as if I would marry a nazi; it doesn't matter if he treats me right, is nice to children and animals - he's a freakin' nazi and believes that people of another color/ethnicity should die! How can you live with someone like that if you do not share their views?
Or, let's say he likes to torture animals - would you be willing to live with such a partner? What kind of compromise can you make? Just kill the animals without fur? Just kill on Sundays?

And isn't it just as much his responsibility to accept that Hinata doesn't want to live that way? I know it's a difficult situation considering the society they live in, but I can't help but feel that Hinata would be better off with someone who shares her views of life.

I know people mostly say these things, because they're young, they like Gaara as a character and the appearance you've given him is very sexy, but it still strikes me as odd.

I hope you get back to the story one day, as it is very well-written and exciting, cheers
Guest chapter 38 . 6/5/2016
Please continue
Kat chapter 38 . 5/15/2016
You probably don't even log into this account anymore.
I just wanted to let you know that I had enjoyed this fic so many years ago. It's way past what you can possibly pick up. Thanks for writing. This was one of the reasons I shipped this couple haha. Old fandoms aside, this fantasy work was a fun read. The world building was great - and I liked the effort.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »