Reviews for Demon Dance
Hinatta chapter 38 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
CAR chapter 38 . 2/11
This is a really good story and I would like to see this story to keep it going on!
Carcrash87 chapter 38 . 2/1
Please update it's been a year and in dieing to read the rest it's so good! :)
Update please i love the story so far
AlanaRusshel chapter 38 . 12/25/2014
Oi, :( i love this story very much, i know it's been a long time from the last time you uplated the lastest chapter. well it's been 1 year now but i wonder if someday you might read this review, will you continue the story again? i very love it since the first time i knew you by Silent Angel and then read this, i just love the way you write. Um i don't know what to say more, i just hope that you will continue this story someday, i will wait. TT take the back, i want this story continue to the end. I love the GaaHina moment very much, i also draw some moment in your story too :D
Guest chapter 38 . 12/19/2014
I've read this story soooooo many time.. has the author abandoned this story ?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
Um I know this story hasn't been updated In a long time but can u tell me how it ends
pgonzale5 chapter 38 . 12/11/2014
This story has kept me going through finals...or better yet distracting me from them haha. I look forward to the next chapter.
Till then hope you've been well!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
I just realised that Saigai is comprised of the characters Sai Gai, although those two are much kinder than this one. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Yeah, why did Shukaku never heal Hinata with magic before? He seems to have forgotten about her completely now that Temari's there :(
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Thank you for this story! Its written really well. Love it! I just feel sorry for any demon females. They are useless. Feel bad for them, they have no Importance at all!
Koto chapter 38 . 10/18/2014
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Please please please update I have been waiting for the next chapter for so long, thanks
Guest chapter 38 . 9/9/2014
Oh please please please update! I have been following since the beginning and come back often to reread your work! And I LOVE your story! You are an amazing talent please give us more!
Ash chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
Poor Hinata. I assume the Hyuugas are rich in this story. But because she was not the favourite or the strongest, she gets nothing.

So cute and modest. Now she can buy anything she please, but is uncomfortable and feels guilty. Adorable.

I realized that you didn't update. For a year. Really?!

I hate you. I love your other story about Gaara and Hinata. Thank god that one's completed. Now. Get off your ass abd complete THIS one!

Thank you! XD